Spring Break is unfortunately over, but SUPERB will make the transition back to the Berkeley grind hurt a little less with their showing of “Mission: Impossible Ghost Protocol” on Friday, April 6 at Wheeler Auditorium. The film will show at 7 p.m. as well as at 9:30 p.m., so those who are night owls can also look forward to a night of action adrenaline.

“Ghost Protocol” appears to be a critical success with a 93% average on Rotten Tomatoes.  The consensus among the myriad of reviews seem to be that although the plot is simplistic, the action scenes are a pure visual treat. The Clog’s favorite movie critic, Roger Ebert eloquently states in his review that “Ghost Protocol” contains scenes “that function as a kind of action poetry.”

It is also interesting to note that “Ghost Protocol” is Brad Bird’s live-action directorial debut. Previously, he directed (awesome) animated films such as “The Iron Giant (1999)”, “The Incredibles (2004) and “Ratatouille (2007).” So even if you aren’t an action movie fan, “Ghost Protocol” might still be worth a watch if you loved any of Bird’s previous films just to see how his animation background translated to live-action. If the review scores are any indication, it seems that Bird’s experimentation with live-action was a success. It’s not too surprising; anyone who had a hand in “The Iron Giant” (aka one of the best animated films ever made) can do no wrong. If you haven’t watched “The Iron Giant” yet, then go watch “Ghost Protocol” and that right after. It will be a movie marathon to remember, we promise.

Rocket Reviews said:

then?there is practically a war going on…

in the blogosphere. an average newbie is confronted with too many options to choose from. in order to choose the most appropriate platform though, it is important to look at each platform side by side and see which one you truly…

depresion-ansiedad.elbauldeideas said:
Jun 30, 2012 at 1:01 pm

hey there and thanks for your info ? I have certainly picked up anything new from right here. I did then again expertise several technical issues using this website, since I skilled to reload the web site many times previous to I could get it to load properly. I had been pondering in case your web hosting is OK? No longer that I am complaining, but sluggish loading circumstances occasions will very frequently impact your placement in google and could injury your high quality rating if advertising and marketing with Adwords. Well I’m including this RSS to my e-mail and can look out for a lot extra of your respective fascinating content. Ensure that you update this once more very soon..

webhosting said:
Jul 4, 2012 at 5:58 am

Excellent issues altogether, you simply gained a new reader. What might you recommend in regards to your submit that you just made some days in the past? Any sure?

Amanda said:

This is a message to the admin. I came to your “The Daily Clog » It’s time to live vicariously through Tom Cruise” page via Google but it was difficult to find as you were not on the front page of search results. I see you could have more visitors because there are not many comments on your website yet. I have found a website which offers to dramatically increase your rankings and traffic to your website: http://aerotraffic.com/web-traffic/. I managed to get close to 1000 visitors/day using their services, you could also get lot more targeted visitors than you have now. I used their services and got significantly more visitors to my site. Hope this helps :) Take care.

Caprice Vaglienty said:

A person essentially assist to make significantly posts I might state. That is the very first time I frequented your web page and thus far? I surprised with the analysis you made to create this actual publish incredible. Great task!