Ron Paul

Just days after the conservative think-tank National Association of Scholars released a study saying that liberal faculty and political correctness at the University of California has resulted in students receiving a decrepit and biased education, Republican presidential candidate (if we can still realistically call him that) Dr. Ron Paul will be stopping by Zellerbach Auditorium this Thursday, April 5.

Take that NAS!

The study entitled “A Crisis of Competence: The Corrupting Effect of Political Activism in the University of California,” may have been recently quoted by Republican presidential candidate Rick Santorum when he outlandishly proclaimed that the universities in the UC system “don’t even teach an American history course.” WHAT THE EFF!?

Dr. Paul, who is possibly the most sane candidate running for the Republican nomination (wow, that really isn’t much of a compliment now is it?), will be hosted by student organizations Students for Liberty (who should really consider retaking their club photo) and Youth for Ron Paul.

The campaign event, which we’ll assume is for 2016 considering he has yet to win a primary, begins at 7 p.m. in Zellerbach Auditorium. The event is free and open to the public. Vouchers are available at ronpaulatberkeley.eventbrite.com. Ticket holders are encouraged to arrive by 6:30 or risk losing their seating.

UPDATE: Event moved from Zellerbach to Memorial Glade to accomodate everyone. Vouchers no longer required.

Image source: Gage Skidmore under Creative Commons
Report: Leftism at the UC leads to skewed education [Daily Cal]

dieetschema said:

Then more friends can talk about this problem

If you liked that checkout this All 44 US Presidents are linked and compared in this Epic historical doumentary on American Presidential Politics.A great reference tool for the 2012US Presidential election with Obama vs Romney.It will change the way you v said:

Someone essentially lend a hand to make significantly articles I might state. This is the first time I frequented your website page and thus far? I surprised with the research you made to make this particular publish incredible. Great activity!

Adult sex toys said:
Jun 25, 2012 at 9:34 am

I just like the helpful info you provide on your articles. I will bookmark your blog and test once more right here frequently. I am slightly certain I’ll be informed many new stuff right here! Best of luck for the next!