kidd

Jason Kidd is one of Cal basketball’s biggest stars. He’s also one of four Cal basketball players to have a jersey up in the Haas Pavilion rafters, as well as the only Cal player to hold two Olympic gold medals from bouncing the leather pumpkin.

The former Golden Bear was arrested for a DWI on Sunday in Southampton after being involved in a single-car accident. The only casualty sustained was a telephone pole standing innocently by the side of the road. We hope Kidd’s drive will be better during his time with the NY Knicks. Or, seeing as how we’re CA fans, maybe not.

Image source: geomedianic under Creative Commons

JW said:
Jul 15, 2012 at 5:12 pm

Cal has retired four jerseys: Al Grigsby, Kevin Johnson, Jason Kidd, Darrall Imhoff.

sports sedan said:
Jul 17, 2012 at 8:36 am

I don’t even understand how I stopped up here, but I believed this post was good. I do not understand who you’re but definitely you are going to a famous blogger in the event you aren’t already. Cheers!

Samantha said:

This is a comment to the webmaster. I came to your “The Daily Clog » Jason Kidd arrested for DWI” page via Google but it was hard to find as you were not on the front page of search results. I see you could have more traffic because there are not many comments on your website yet. I have found a website which offers to dramatically increase your rankings and traffic to your website: http://aerotraffic.com/web-traffic/. I managed to get close to 1000 visitors/day using their services, you could also get lot more targeted visitors than you have now. I used their services and got significantly more visitors to my website. Hope this helps :) Take care.