BART hall of fame

The Clog, much like every other Bay Area resident, has a love-hate relationship with the BART. The “hate” part is what has prompted the creation of the Facebook group, BART Idiot Hall of Fame, where Bay denizens lambast commuters who fail to follow proper public transportation decorum.

The above picture, for example, holds the caption “Thanks for putting this hall of fame together. I was wondering where I could post a picture of this fine gentleman who is manicuring his fingernails on a crowded train. I almost lost an eye.”

One particularly avid user goes under the handle Sean Farnan NaesilbogHoneybadger (sorry man, but putting up an image of a bulldog as your profile picture does not make you any more like Tyrann Mathieu) — he posted today, “BART must really be sucking lately…we got 7 new members today and counting…”

Feel free to join these fine folks in shaming the “BART idiots”. And if you’re fearing that you’ll end up on the receiving end of all that anger, well … be sure to brush up on your public transportation etiquette.

Image source: Brent Begin, Courtesy

watch justified online said:
Aug 10, 2012 at 4:25 pm

I’ve been surfing online more than 3 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours . It is pretty worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all site owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the web will be a lot more useful than ever before.

How to Win On Qubidz said:

Pretty great post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have extremely enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I will be subscribing for your feed and I hope you write-up again soon.