If you haven’t been keeping up with who’s winning what, Cal has currently won 9 medals — if we were a country, we’d be in 11th place for total medal count. To keep up with Calympics coverage, be sure to check out the Daily Cal’s Sports blog. Meanwhile, the Clog will take a look at some of our favorite Olympic tattoos, starting with Michael Phelps’ dangerously low ring stamp featured above.
1. Who needs toe rings when you can have foot rings?
2. Ice age mammoths are always relevant:
3. Anthony Ervin’s arm sleeve:
4. Lord of the Rings + the Rings themselves. Genius:
5. Classic chest stamp:
6. Even horses need luck sometimes
7. If you don’t remember all the events of the decathalon, here’s a reminder:
8. Let’s Katniss Everdeen this:
9. We believe she can fly, spread her wings and touch the podium:
10. We’ll show Michael Phelps one last time. Why not?
So Berkeley, which one’s your favorite? Got one that’s not featured here? Share it with us and comment below.
Image source: (from the top)
1. 24.media.tumblr.com, Courtesy
2. Jorge Silva/Reuters, Courtesy
3. Sergio Moraes/Reuters, Courtesy
4. Tim Wimborne/Reuters, Courtesy
5. Mathieu Balanger/Reuters, Courtesy
6. Balint Meggyesi/Reuters, Courtesy
7. Julian Herbert/Getty, Courtesy
8. Kai Pfaffenbach/Reuters, Courtesy
9. Suhaib Salem/Reuters, Courtesy
10. Dylan Martinez/Reuters, Courtesy
Tags:Anthony Ervin, archery, beach volleybal, decathalon, diving, equestrian, gymnastics, Michael Phelps, Olympics, tae kwon do, USA Swimming
Print This Post
No comments yet.