5220652648_812be07688It’s the first day of class. Your professor has a horrifically monotonous voice or your GSI is distractingly attractive. Perhaps taking roll lasts an entire hour as the professor stumbles over complicated names. Or the person in front of you spends the entire class on fantasy football. Some classes are perfect, it’s true, but for most there’s a little something, especially on the first day, that just irks you. The Clog is here to give you some unconventional tips that we came up with in our PACS class.

Imagine your professor’s boring voice:

Add a beat and some autotune to your professor’s voice: If you can do this for real, go for it – you could get YouTube famous. Otherwise use your active imagination to add some spice to lecture.

Pretend that your random attractive classmates are having sex: Really we just included this to put the image in your head, cue evil laughter. But in all seriousness if you’re that bored, you may as well use your imagination powers to put others in awkward situations. And now that we’ve said it, it’s all you’ll be able to do.

Spy on the Gchat of the person in front of you: Sometimes you can’t help but glance over at your classmate’s computer. They’re the ones that are having a private conversation in such easy view! Sometimes they are just talking about the weather, but we’ve occasionally spotted an argument with a significant other.

Comment below with ideas of your own!

Image source: theirhistory under Creative Commons