Do you dig democracy and can’t wait to make your voice heard in the November election? Or maybe you are simply entertained by politics?  Whatever your views may be, this election year is one of the most important yet, and what better way to fuel the electoral excitement that to watch the two presidential candidates duke it out in the presence of your peers?!

The ASUC Vote Coalition and the Robert C. Matsui Center for Politics and Public Service are hosting a viewing party for the first presidential debate of this election season, which is  being held at The University of Colorado, Denver and hosted by Jim Lehrer of NewsHour.

DEETS:

When: October 3, 2012

Time: 6 p.m.

Where: 111 Moses Hall on campus

The event is the first of many designed to bring politically active and interested youth together to view and discuss the presidential debates that are taking place within the next few weeks. Come join a multitude of student groups partisan and non-partisan to the event of the election!

Can’t make it to the event? You can still watch (or Tivo) the debates! Catch the livestream here or on such channels as C-SPAN, ABC, CBS, FOX and NBC, as well as all cable news channels including CNN, Fox News and MSNBC among others.

DEMOCRACY 2012

Image source: DonkeyHotey under Creative Commons

[Hyapatia|Hyapatia Green] said:

I believe this is one of the most important info for me. And i am happy reading your article. But should commentary on few normal issues, The site taste is perfect, the articles is actually excellent : D. Good task, cheers

a5317807 said:

I’ve said that least 5317807 times. SKC was here…