Bubble Tea
UCafe, the fairly new coffee/tea/Asian bakery locale located on the corner of Bancroft and Bowditch, is having an unbelievably deal-packed week. They call it: Drink Week!

Here’s the sitch:

All this week until Saturday, they are offering a new “drink of the day,” which is 20% off from 9:30 till 4:30, and then the drink becomes FREE. 4:30 is really when the party starts, as they offer cute pastries to those who hang out inside to claim their free beverages. Check out pictures from Day 1 of the happening — the line was out the door!

But that’s not all! From 9:30 till 2, all espresso drinks and tea lattes are 20% off. And to add to all this greatness, all coffee is fair-trade certified. How can it get any better than this? A smart marketing plan on their parts, if we do say so ourselves.

The scheduled “drinks of the day”:

11/6: Peach Strawberry Smoothie

11/7: Honey Lemon Aloe Green Tea

11/8: Rose Black Tea Latte

11/9: Genmaicha Green Tea Late

11/10: U Cafe Au Lait

Do yourself a favor this midterm season and tea party it up! And don’t forget to like UCafe’s Facebook page to keep up to date on any future deals.

Image source: Theen … under Creative Commons.

Extra resources said:

Hello There. I discovered your weblog using msn. That is a very well written article. I’ll be sure to bookmark it and come back to read extra of your helpful information. Thank you for the post. I’ll certainly comeback.

Jones sabo this guidance band averts with brand of health pr said:

Anyway I’m adding this RSS to my email and can look out for a lot more of your respective intriguing content. Make sure you update this again very soon..