Let’s face it: students are fans of things. And many of these things are British things. It’s one thing to be a casual fan of something, watching it every once in a while and not much else, and another to be so consumed that you see things in your everyday life as references to the show (maybe that’s just us), or even better, make your own. When it comes to expression of fandom, anything goes! Here is an assortment of British film/TV references/resemblences around the Berkeley campus. We’re not going to lie, they’re mostly from Harry Potter.

Rumor has it, you can hear Moaning Myrtle through these stalls.

Rumor has it, you can hear Moaning Myrtle through these stalls. (Wheeler Hall)

The Whomping Willows, conveniently located adjacent to a swamp (field by VLSB)

Bowles Hall

Let's face it, Bowles Hall is Hogwarts

ibelieve

#moriartywasreal (steps between Stanley Hall and Donner Lab)

badwolff
Good Doctor Who Fan (Evans Hall)

_______________________________________________________

Have you spied any cool references, British or otherwise, around campus? Let us know in the comments!

Image Credits: All Hailey Simpson, Daily Cal, except for [3] JasonUnbound, via Creative Commons.

Free Video about Writing a Private Placement Memorandum said:

certainly like your web site but you need to check the spelling on several of your posts. A number of them are rife with spelling issues and I in finding it very troublesome to tell the truth nevertheless I’ll certainly come back again.

Here Are The Steps On How To Go Public With Strategy, Free Video said:

Pretty component of content. I just stumbled upon your web site and in accession capital to assert that I acquire actually enjoyed account your blog posts. Anyway I’ll be subscribing on your feeds or even I achievement you get right of entry to consistently rapidly.

How To Go Public said:

Its such as you learn my mind! You seem to understand so much about this, such as you wrote the guide in it or something. I believe that you can do with some % to drive the message house a bit, however instead of that, this is great blog. A great read. I will certainly be back.

take a company public with penny stocks said:

Thank you a bunch for sharing this with all of us you really recognise what you’re speaking about! Bookmarked. Kindly additionally discuss with my web site =). We can have a hyperlink trade agreement between us

Princeton Corporate Solutions said:

I do believe all of the ideas you’ve introduced to your post. They’re very convincing and will certainly work. Still, the posts are very quick for novices. May you please prolong them a little from subsequent time? Thanks for the post.