If you know some Java or Python, CodingBat is a great website if you have some time to kill, and a laptop. It’s a site full of coding puzzles for people who are learning to code. If coding puzzles were in newspapers alongside the crosswords and Sudoku, they would be like the ones found on CodingBat. The puzzles focus on multiple concepts and vary in difficulty. You can make an account so you can track your progress and save your solutions as you solve the puzzles. For those of you who understand coding jargon, CodingBat gives you gives you the expected input and output for an unwritten method which you then write. Once you think you have a working solution, the website will check it. If there is a compiling problem, they will tell you the error type as well the line where the error occurred. Otherwise it will show you the outputs and whether or not they line up with the expected outputs. If your outputs are correct, you get a green checkmark, and for every three you get right you get a gold star. Fun right?! The puzzles can get addicting fast and are great practice for when you have real coding to do. [CodingBat]

Image source: cskk under Creative commons

odisha news paper said:

Hi there, I found your web site by the use of Google whilst looking for a comparable subject, your site got here up, it seems to be good. I have added to favourites|added to my bookmarks.

Quibids.com said:

Good day, Excellent site, where did you arrive up from the info in this summation? Im glad I observed it though, I am going to be checking back soon to see what other content articles you have.