Now we really expected today’s game against Washington to be one of the better games at Memorial Stadium this year.

The Huskies loss to only then-No. 10 Oklahoma by 17 points and were just 10 seconds away from upsetting ‘SC in the Coliseum. This could have been a team that could have give Cal fits.

However, U-Dub’s emotional leader, who is also its field general, is out. Isaiah Stanback, one of the better Pac-10 gunslingers before he went down, sprained his foot in the squad’s loss to Oregon State. On Tuesday, “Stanback had a season-ending surgery”:http://www.dailycal.org/sharticle.php?id=21868 to try to repair the foot (we would too if we just lost to the Beavers).

So, without their leader, the Huskies are just another fly in the Bears’ run to the Rose Bowl.

*Cal throttles U-U-U-Uuu-Dub 45-14.*

Subordinated Debt said:

You can certainly see your enthusiasm in the work you write. The world hopes for more passionate writers like you who aren’t afraid to say how they believe. Always follow your heart.

Gemma Donadio said:

Love this blog Vinh! Keep it up :)

Naked Combat said:

Excellent blog here! Also your site loads up very fast! What host are you using? Can I get your affiliate link to your host? I wish my website loaded up as fast as yours lol

computer games said:

Get popular electronics…..

[...]The facts talked about in the article are a number of the most effective readily available [...]…

Dancing Bear said:

I’m not sure why but this site is loading extremely slow for me. Is anyone else having this issue or is it a problem on my end? I’ll check back later on and see if the problem still exists.

Thermostat said:

Perfect just what I was searching for! .

website design atlanta said:

Simply want to say your article is as astounding. The clarity in your post is just spectacular and i could think you’re a professional on this subject. Well with your permission allow me to snatch your feed to keep updated with drawing close post. Thanks a million and please continue the gratifying work.

Becky Merseal said:

There is noticeably a bundle to know about this. I assume you made certain nice points in features also.

ray ban sunglasees said:

I have come across that nowadays, more and more people are attracted to surveillance cameras and the subject of taking pictures. However, being a photographer, it’s important to first expend so much period deciding the exact model of photographic camera to buy as well as moving out of store to store just so you could possibly buy the most affordable camera of the brand you have decided to pick out. But it won’t end at this time there. You also have to take into consideration whether you should purchase a digital video camera extended warranty. Thanks a bunch for the good tips I obtained from your site.

my dirty hobby said:

What i do not realize is actually how you’re not really much more well-liked than you may be right now. You’re very intelligent. You realize therefore significantly relating to this subject, produced me personally consider it from numerous varied angles. Its like men and women aren’t fascinated unless it’s one thing to do with Lady gaga! Your own stuffs outstanding. Always maintain it up!

Penis Enlargement Pills said:

I cling on to listening to the news update lecture about receiving free online grant applications so I have been looking around for the most excellent site to get one. Could you tell me please, where could i find some?

Transgenic Mice said:

I’m impressed, I have to say. Really rarely do I encounter a blog that’s both educative and entertaining, and let me let you know, you’ve got hit the nail on the head. Your concept is outstanding; the problem is one thing that not enough persons are speaking intelligently about. I’m very happy that I stumbled throughout this in my seek for one thing relating to this.

hali yikama said:

Great…