WOMB is a breakdown of thoughts gestating at UC Berkeley as revealed through the Livejournal community.

We just completed the last full week of classes, and now we only have Monday and Tuesday left before finals creep upon us. Even the Daily Cal is winding down for summer, publishing only on Monday and Thursday.But Berkeley students aren’t ready to wind down just yet. They just need you to shut the fuck up already. Stop having parties and stop having fun. At least that’s what the LJ peeps are saying:bq. I live by a bunch of frats and it has been loud since 5pm. “BRO CHUG CHUG CHUG OHHH PUKE PUKE PUKE!!”In general, UC Berkeley’s just not a happy place right now. We have some issues, mainly with our neighboors and roomates. We understand–having an awful roomie is some sort of sadistic rite of passage in your college years. Or some shit like that. Or like this:bq. I would like to issue some form of a “fuck you, pay me” to my retarded, degenerate, peasant of a roommate. This is a chick who never brushes her teeth/ showers once a week/ has not vacummed/ and has the most disgusting, nasally voice I have ever heard. On top of all of this, she makes racist comments. Today, she had the audacity to call our room “China mountain” or something of the sort, after I heated my lunch in the microwave. She claimed to others that it “smelled to high heaven.”Fellow students offered condolences, some commiserated and one in paticular was upset about the use of “retarded.” Maybe we just all need a little love?That would explain why the post about relationships garnered 69 comments. Heh heh. You get it? The number of the comments? It’s…it’s…All right, we’ll shut the fuck up.UC Berkeley Community [LiveJournal]Earlier: What’s on the Mind of Berkeley: ASUC Politics As Usual