FYI, These videos are NSFW. That means there are naked people. As if the headline didn’t clue you in.Last night, students streaked through the library. It happens every semester during finals time, but flapping johnsons never cease to amaze the library denizens.

As the streakers ran past, we caught a whiff of B.O., but that might have been the library in general, seeing as some people don’t even bother to shower during finals.

Nonetheless, Berkeley has some pretty nice butts. (Even if they haven’t been washed.)

Next semester, we suggest that AnonCon participants streak together instead of picnic or meet up over coffee. Hey, if you’re going to bare your soul on the Internet, you might as well bare your butt too.

You can find a shorter clip under the Clog’s YouTube account.

nelson said:

I ask what the people feel when they run nude and other people wacht their.

melissa said:

when do they plan this and how do i find out how to join?

cooper said:

nelson,

This is just fun, and we enjoy this.

melissa,
This is kinda a inner circle thing among the coopers, so this is hard to find this out unless you are really frd with some of us.

wine goblets glass said:
Nov 18, 2011 at 12:23 am

Wonderful beat ! I would like to apprentice even as you amend your site, how could i subscribe for a blog site? The account aided me a applicable deal. I were a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided bright transparent concept

Lyda Copas said:

This web page is very informative to read. I am an enormous follower of the items you speak about. I also love reading the comments, however it seems like a fantastic deal of readers ought to stay on topic to try and add something towards the original subject. I would also encourage all of you to bookmark this page for your most used service to help get the word out.

Pizza la domiciliu said:

Enjoy this beautiful spring. We hope that the weather will be nice to free and unconditional love and affection to dear ones. Pizza la domiciliu

drebeats said:

but an acknowledgement of the way monster beats 2011 we lie to beats by dre spiderman ourselves. superman beats The Beauty isn’t in the lie,

Asus Transformer Prime said:

What an excellent article you have written here. I really enjoyed reading through all of it and have bookmarked your website so I can come back to it in the future. It is so great to finally find someone who takes the time to research their topic and write a quality article about it. Too many people put up blogs with nothing useful or worth reading. So thank you so much for not being of those people. I will be back soon to read more.

Robin Kitzman said:

Nice blog here! Also your Peyton Manning Broncos Jersey web site loads up very fast! What host are you using? Can I get your affiliate link to your host? I wish my website loaded up as quickly as http://www.officialnflbroncosshop.com/peyton-manning-jerseys-c-21 yours lol

torebki damskie said:

I think other web site proprietors should take this site as an model, very clean and great user genial style and design, let alone the content. You are an expert in this topic!

ray ban sunglasses outlet said:

Thanks for this excellent article. Yet another thing to mention is that most digital cameras are available equipped with some sort of zoom lens that allows more or less of any scene for being included through ‘zooming’ in and out. Most of these changes in the aim length usually are reflected while in the viewfinder and on massive display screen at the back of your camera.

Ultimate Surrender said:

Pretty section of content. I just stumbled upon your website and in accession capital to assert that I get in fact enjoyed account your blog posts. Anyway I’ll be subscribing to your feeds and even I achievement you access consistently rapidly.

fly mouse said:

At this time it seems like WordPress is the preferred blogging platform out there right now. (from what I’ve read) Is that what you’re using on your blog?

Wow, incredible weblog format! How long have you been running a blog for? you make blogging glance easy. The overall look of your site is magnificent, as neatly as the content material!

Security Light said:

Thanks a lot for providing individuals with an extraordinarily pleasant chance to read in detail from this site. It is usually very terrific and stuffed with fun for me and my office peers to visit your blog minimum 3 times in one week to learn the fresh stuff you will have. And lastly, we’re usually contented with your superb points you serve. Selected 1 tips in this article are unquestionably the finest I have ever had.

mydirtyhobby said:

I loved as much as you will receive carried out right here. The sketch is attractive, your authored subject matter stylish. nonetheless, you command get got an nervousness over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come further formerly again since exactly the same nearly very often inside case you shield this increase.

Forex ea said:

I like this post, enjoyed this one thank you for posting. “To the dull mind all nature is leaden. To the illumined mind the whole world sparkles with light.” by Ralph Waldo Emerson.

Boot Camps said:

Hmm it appears like your blog ate my first comment (it was extremely long) so I guess I’ll just sum it up what I submitted and say, I’m thoroughly enjoying your blog. I too am an aspiring blog blogger but I’m still new to everything. Do you have any tips and hints for novice blog writers? I’d genuinely appreciate it.

Transgenic Mice said:

You completed certain nice points there. I did a search on the topic and found nearly all folks will agree with your blog.

Penis Enlargement Pills said:

Nice read, I just passed this onto a colleague who was doing a little research on that. And he just bought me lunch since I found it for him smile So let me rephrase that: Thank you for lunch!

website design atlanta said:

Excellent post. I was checking constantly this blog and I am impressed! Very helpful information specifically the last part :) I care for such info a lot. I was seeking this particular info for a very long time. Thank you and best of luck.

hali yikama said:

Thanks.

Comprar backlinks said:

Sweet blog! I found it while surfing around on Yahoo News. Do you have any tips on how to get listed in Yahoo News? I’ve been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Many thanks

scratch cards online free said:

How many people think the figures offered about odds?

Hae Ellsworth said:

trick to get free likes on fb https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48BHeWTQ2kI