This is normally the spot we put our summary about this batch of police logs. But it’s almost the Fourth, there’s a party downstairs and the rest of the Daily Cal is on vacation. You know you skim this part anyway. So here, just enjoy the silly antics of others and what kind of schlock cops have to tolerate.

Saturday, June 30, 2007
9:43 a.m., RSF: An officer talks to a male, 25, for rules violation.

You know, rules are important. Don’t wear shoes that scuff up the floors. Wear eye protection when playing racquetball. Sign up for the cardio equipment otherwise you get the evil eye from, like, 20 girls who weight collectively no more than 200 pounds. These things are important, yo.

8:11 p.m., Clark Kerr Campus: A report of suspicious circumstances regarding a high school prank.

Lame. They’re just jealous ’cause we don’t let them in our parties. And for good reason, too!

Sunday, July 1, 2007
3:31 p.m., Beverly Cleary: Reported theft via an open door. Loss of a black iPod, valued at $280.
3:50 p.m., Beverly Cleary: Reported theft via unknown means. Loss of a black iPod, valued at $280.

That’s gotta hurt. If the thief is the same person, he/she can now just barely afford an iPhone. But not the monthly bill.

Monday, July 2, 2007
12:53 p.m., Evans Hall: Report of blood droplets in the west stairwell.

Maybe those shirts really are true. Maybe some Cal students really do bleed blue and gold. Though Evans is an odd place to do so.

4:30 p.m., People’s Park: An officer talks to a female, 28, for indecent exposure.

Yeah, because that’s the real concern at People’s Park. Didn’t they want more transparency with what goes on in the park?

PoLo is compiled from the UC Police Department’s online Daily Activity Bulletin.
Earlier: PoLo: Fire It Up