Our bad on not writing a LaTech preview. It was Rosh Hashanah, after all. Anyway, this wasn’t the most suspenseful of contests (the Louisiana coach had to slap his players just to wake them up). The preview would have read “look for maximum ownage!” Despite the win, we’re a bit sad over DeSean’s poor play. Especially considering how awesome his first two games were (see above mix tape). “One” certainly wasn’t the loneliest number whenever he received a punt. Oh, and here some other profound thoughts on Saturday’s action:

• First off, let’s thank Kip’s for turning on the TV late. It’s not like we wanted to see that kickoff return TD or anything.
  • You know you’re playing well when the opposing coach is literally slapping his players.
  • Thank God we were playing a “Tech” team, considering the shoddy reffing.
  • The reverse to DeSean would have worked, but Nate Long&short ran away from a block. Way to be a QB, Nate.
  • We hope this statistical aberration won’t hurt DeSean’s Heisman chase. What kills the Clog is how close DeSean was to having a monster game. If he catches that slant, it’s a loooooong touchdown. And if the refs had granted DeSean’s back o’ the endzone sang, we have another long TD. Still, “Number One” seemed to be playing ahead of himself just a bit.
  • There probably should have been a challenge on that back o’ the endzone catch.
  • Our bubble screens were getting popped.
  • The Clog was happy to see the Bears go for it on an early crucial 4th down play. Has Tedford been reading “David Romer’s work on this topic“? Great Berkeley minds think alike.
  • Heard at Kip’s, after the billionth penalty call: “What is this, a RAIDERS GAME??!!”
  • Also heard at Kip’s: “How are (the refs) going to screw us out this time?!”We like this newly invented “screw us out” phrase and hope it gains more traction.
  • Rex Champion should have been named “Rex Blahquaterbackonamediocresecondtiercollegefootballsquad.” The “Champion” tag doesn’t fit him so much.
  • That SydQuan Thompson block was amazing. If you missed it, you missed the play of the game.
  • DeCoud and Syd both played out of their minds. Props to a improving defense.
  • We understand that Forsett ran for a google yards and looked fantastic. Still, we want more Jahvid. He’s probably the team’s second most exciting player, yet Teddy often glues Best to the bench. Did JB look at “our ass-kicking savior” the wrong way?
  • Twice the announcers said, “Alex Mack is a sweetheart.” Thought you’d like to know.
  • Did anyone see that ridiculous commercial where the kid thanks his mom for blocking his Internet access to porn? Did we imagine it?
  • We don’t have many thoughts on the second half. It got boring in a good way.
  • Shana Tova

• Comments:
    Nikol said:

That’s all fine. What, however, do you think about Obadiah Shoher’s criticism pf Rosh Hashanah as aholiday that has nothing to do with New Year? Here, for example http://samsonblinded.org/blog/petty-paganism.htm

nike jorrdan discount said:

Young girls would want to put on exquisite even in nippy wintertime I said: “Young Sister, how like a child?” “I can not believe this thing can make a child upside down!” “Height long?” “Long, very long So, before purchasing any one of them it will be wise to compare the products and then decided which one will suit your purpose more precisely You can roll up your jean if you like As well as the boots coming in natural colors, you can also get them in black, lilac, blue, pink and chestnut, which are just a few of the many different colors available This model could be matchless to attire up some style garment like jacket However, if you think that today’ s UGG boots are still the inchoate ones, you are definitely wrong The actual operation of Harbin to Women Boots, it is a company founded in May of this year’s “Heilongjiang branch simulation airlines If not yet, then look no farther than the women’s boots in the world

xas.txt said:

Can I just say what a reduction to seek out someone who in fact is aware of what theyre talking about on the internet. You undoubtedly know how it is possible to bring an concern to gentle and make it essential. Extra folks need to read this and perceive this aspect of the story. I cant consider youre not far more in style since you undoubtedly have the gift.

http://www.somboon86.com/phpbb/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=421265 said:

Hello there…

Thanks for the tips you have provided here. Something important I would like to talk about is that laptop memory needs generally rise along with other improvements in the technological know-how….

Rościsław Gorski said:

Discount Auto Parts said:

Adoring the hard work you put into your website and detailed insight you provide here. It’s nice to come across a blog in a rare occasion that is not all the same old rehashed material. Fantastic job! I’ve bookmarked your site and I’m including your blog URL to my Bookmarks today. Imagine, I admire your website so much that I want to advertise my own discount auto parts site http://www.primechoiceautoparts.com on it. I will be glad if you email me at: everythingrainbowhk (AT) gmail.com listing your quarterly ad prices. Looking forward to your email!

http://www.utopek.itatis.pl/kolekcje_forum/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=215931 said:

Hello there…

Thanks for the guidelines you have shared here. One more thing I would like to talk about is that laptop memory needs generally rise along with other developments in the know-how….

banks with free checking,best second chance checking accounts,checking account offers,checking account online,checking account promotions,free business checking account,free checking account,second chance checking accounts,small business checking account, said:

You really make it seem really easy together with your presentation however I find this topic to be really something which I think I’d by no means understand. It kind of feels too complex and extremely huge for me. I’m taking a look ahead to your subsequent post, I¡¦ll try to get the hold of it!