I'm free!

In addition to department graduation ceremonies, a few other groups on campus also hold their own get-togethers for proud graduates. It’s a great way to graduate with a community of people (rather than the curve-setting peers you’ve been battling against all four years). Plus there’s usually free food, and the Clog certainly can’t argue with that.

Lavender Graduation
For: LGBTIQ graduating seniors, graduate students and allies.
When: Friday, May 9 from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m.
Where: Alumni House
Keynote Speaker: Christopher Daley, JD, Class of 2001. Founding Executive Director of the Transgender Law Center.
Dress: informal–no academic regalia

Co-op Graduation
For: co-opers and friends. “Everyone is welcome.”
When: Wednesday, May 14 from 9 to 11:30 p.m.
Where: Alumni House
Includes: free food, games, contests and prizes

Know of any others? Leave a link or some info in the comments, and the Clog’ll find a way to finagle its way into a free meal and merry celebration.

Image Source: CarbonNYC under Creative Commons
Lavender Graduation [GenEq]
Co-op Graduation [USCA]
2008 Department Commencement Ceremonies [UC Berkeley]

David Goehring said:

This photo is being appropriated not in accordance with Creative Commons guidelines. I took this photo and have posted it on Flickr under an Attribution license. You can use it in your blog, but you should CREDIT THE PHOTOGRAPHER and ideally link back to the page. Please respect others’ work.

David Goehring said:

Wait! I see the credit comes up on the full comment page — though not on the general page. My apologies for my false accusation — you would do well to consider putting the acquisition such that it shows up adjacent to the picture (in small font) on the main page of articles.

natalie said:

Wait!

Christine rocks. that is all.

Noelle Zimerman said:

Thanks so much for providing individuals with an extraordinarily nice opportunity to read articles and blog posts from this blog. It’s always Jets Tim Tebow Jersey very beneficial and as well , jam-packed with fun for me personally and my office colleagues to visit your site nearly three times a week to learn the new secrets you have. Of course, I’m also actually pleased with your staggering techniques http://www.jetsjerseysonlineshop.com/tim-tebow-jerseys-c-26.html you give. Selected 1 tips in this article are surely the most impressive we have all had.

Kenneth Senk said:

Whats Happening i am new to this, I stumbled upon this Broncos Peyton Manning Jersey Authentic I’ve discovered It absolutely useful and it has helped me out loads. I am hoping to give a contribution & aid other http://www.officialnflbroncosshop.com/peyton-manning-jerseys-c-21 customers like its aided me. Good job.

Wow, what a blog! I mean, you just have so much guts to go ahead and tell it like it is. Youre what blogging needs, an open minded superhero who isnt afraid to tell it like it is. This is definitely something people need to be up on. Good luck in the future, man

Włodek Wieczorek said:

Zdzisław Król said:

Rotavator hire birmingham said:

I write a leave a response each time I appreciate a article on a site or if I have something to contribute to the conversation. It is a result of the sincerness displayed in the article I looked at. And on this post The Daily Clog » Spare Your Cap and Gown: Special Graduation Ceremonies. I was actually excited enough to post a comment :-) I actually do have a few questions for you if you tend not to mind. Could it be just me or does it look like like some of these remarks come across like written by brain dead visitors? :-P And, if you are posting at other places, I’d like to follow anything fresh you have to post. Could you list every one of your public sites like your Facebook page, twitter feed, or linkedin profile?

Samantha said:

This is a message to the admin. I came to your “The Daily Clog » Spare Your Cap and Gown: Special Graduation Ceremonies” page via Google but it was hard to find as you were not on the first page of search results. I see you could have more traffic because there are not many comments on your website yet. I have found a website which offers to dramatically increase your rankings and traffic to your site: http://aerotraffic.com/web-traffic/. I managed to get close to 1000 visitors/day using their services, you could also get lot more targeted visitors than you have now. I used their services and got significantly more traffic to my site. Hope this helps :) Take care.

kukeilari said:
Sep 29, 2012 at 4:37 am

moncler long down coat
The cds are employed intended exchange for stocking the slither images things primarily. Disinterested so what well-intentioned of info will-power be stored on the aphoristic disk fully is dependent upon the singular stocking the slither images. An eye to prototype, the instructor may store the slink images with his individuals on the tight disk. That aphoristic disk while using close disk envelopes, may include the info with college swot, his rubric, his thicken older, his course signifies,http://www.cheap-monclerdownjackets.com/
his mould assessment signifies as well as the summation with his terminated almost all tasks. This can finally facilitate the college student as well as the educator to be skilled to argue each aspect from the individuals as well as his performance that is getting saved from the aphoristic disk.cheap-monclerdownjackets.com/