The Clog can’t help but feel unnerved by the increased frequency and timing of tragedy surrounding our campus these past few weeks. Unfortunately, we must bring news of yet another one. Saturday morning, anthropology senior Alan Hamai–who attended his department’s graduation exercises on Friday–was found dead outside his Durant Place home just a few days after a non-Berkeley student, Maceo Smith, was shot to death near the Durant Avenue Top Dog.

Hamai appears to have fallen from his roof. Police have yet to confirm whether it was accidental, but they do believe that alcohol may be related.

We send our condolences to Hamai’s family and friends.

Image Source: alumroot under Creative Commons
UC Berkeley Student Found Dead After Fall [Daily Cal]

Doyle Phomphithak said:

I needed to send Tim Tebow Jersey Jet you one little remark so as to thank you yet again for your stunning ideas you’ve discussed on this site. It is simply seriously generous of people like you to present unhampered what exactly a lot of folks could have offered as an ebook in order to make some profit on their own, principally seeing that you might have done it in case you wanted. The techniques also worked as a easy way to comprehend other people have the same dreams really like my personal own to understand a good deal more http://www.jetsjerseysonlineshop.com/tim-tebow-jerseys-c-26.html around this issue. Certainly there are millions of more pleasurable moments up front for individuals that examine your site.

Elijah Morring said:

Hey!
I’m very fascinatedby your great blog Will definitely come back to your site again.
God bless yahoo for pointing me here.