Four more tree-sitters have vacated the oak grove, leaving just three sitters left.

Last night, three tree-sitters descended and the police managed to arrest one male. The others shimmied back up the trees, but the police later talked down the two, a male and a female dubbed “Olive.”

Most recently, our precious Dumpster Muffin (remember her?) came down. She indicated “that she might be suffering from an undetermined medical condition,” according to the Daily Cal. We will not … make … the … joke. We mustn’t be so mean.

Image Source: Kanaka’s Paradise Life under Creative Commons
Four More Tree-Sitters Voluntarily Vacate Oak Grove [Daily Cal]

j gardner said:
Jul 4, 2008 at 5:35 am

All you haters that are ganging up on Muffin are very interesting. Why does she scare you so much? What do you call a Muffin when it gets really hard?

j gardner said:
Jul 4, 2008 at 5:46 am

People that are dangerous to the statis quo often take other names. The first that comes to mind is is Ho Chi Minh.The next one is Mark Twain. How about Zorro? Stay hard on the outside Ms. Muffin but dont let the haters ever harden your middle.

j gardner said:
Jul 4, 2008 at 5:55 am

I can hardly wait for football season. All the binge drinking and sexual objectification of women really means quality education to me .Not to mention the wonderful violence of the game . I hope these hippies dont start fussing about the cost of going to U.C.

j gardner said:
Jul 4, 2008 at 5:57 am

What do you call a Muffin when it gets really hard?

j gardner said:
Jul 4, 2008 at 6:17 am

Is The University of California really afraid of a Dumpster Muffin?

j gardner said:
Jul 4, 2008 at 6:19 am

Hey all you hateful freaks tell us what about strong womyn really scares you.

j gardner said:
Jul 4, 2008 at 6:23 am

Mario Savio, Rosebud DeNovo, And now and forever intertwined with your U.C. experience. DUMPSTER MUFFIN

j gardner said:
Jul 4, 2008 at 6:26 am

Watch out she might unleash some Care Bears on all you heartless bovine slobs

gardner is nuts said:
Jul 5, 2008 at 5:35 am

Gardner represents everything wrong about Berkeley. He represents everything that lessens the value of a Berkeley degree.

These are the people who supported the tree-sitters. People who are anti-football, anti-Cal, anti-college.

Fuck off and let college students enjoy a valuable education that hopefully will be worth something…i think they prefer to have a degree that isnt associated with America’s most retarded potheads.

dfsaf said:
Jul 5, 2008 at 8:19 pm

with relief, i am glad to say i have no idea what ‘mario savio’ and ‘rosebud denovo’ (lol sounds funny) mean.

if anything, the treesitters were more like entertainment to me. like something you’d ponder about curiously in a zoo (thinking about and searching for the animals in a leafy exhibit). no one wants them, not even greenpeace. if someone made treesitter plushies i’d so not buy them. they would probably have lice in them.

MrPeabody said:
Jul 7, 2008 at 11:31 am

I love that Muffin turns out to be a thief. She went from Highland Hospital to Santa Rita jail because she has warrants out on her for crimes of theft.

Let her stay in your house when she gets released J Gardner — but lock your silverware up.

Tim said:
Jul 9, 2008 at 9:29 am

What I call a muffin when it gets really hard:
1. a rock
2. compost
3. hockey puck

When Dumpster Muffin gets out of jail and starts her mayoral campaign, I’d recommend she run as Dumpster “The Rock” Muffin.

ted dow said:
Jul 29, 2008 at 7:46 pm

Tree huggers are retarded no life acid taking weed smoking ass holes. If i EVER catch one of you in a tree, I am going to run home, get my 660 and kill you by falling the ONE of 1000000000000000000000000000000000′s of trees in this earth.
You fucks are completely inept!!!

Jim said:
Jul 30, 2008 at 10:18 pm

It looks like John McCain just figured out how to use the internet, and he found the Clog.

Cartman said:

What these STUPID “HIPPIES” fail to realize is they are the “sheep” or “bovine” as they like to put it. They think they are such free thinkers but they are mindless sheep following what some other wasted moron has told them is the cool thing to do. they should let the pot haze clear from there head long enough to realize that. NOW PUT THAT IN YOUR PIPES AND SMOKE IT! IDIOTS.

Wildbird said:

The berkkely tree sitters possibly the stupidist people on earth