.!.

Student Action always gets their flyers up before anyone else, and we’ve realized that for three years now we’ve cared enough to blog about it. Who’s the bigger loser? (Please don’t answer that.)

Above, we’ve captured a selection of flyers from Wheeler and Dwinelle halls, but we’re sure there must be more lurking around (we only took pictures of the ones not yet blocked by other flyers). E-mail us at [email protected] if you’ve snagged a picture of a different flyer.

This year, Student Action turned a new page in their flyer design. In previous years, the flyers listed their accomplishments with “DONE” in big block letters underneath. Maybe SA realized it was so easy to make fun of their slogan. Example:

Recall ASUC senator
DONE

Oh, wait–maybe that was CalSERVE.

Instead, SA is making promises. They are all rather vague, like something about quality of student life and “resources” for academic success. All completely defensible come next election season. But do these promises indicate that SA has nothing to be proud of this year? Do we even have to answer that?

Image Source: Christine Borden
Earlier: Student Action Flyers Everywhere First DONE, Done: Student Action Acts First

Krista said:

Is it that time of year already?

I, for one, kind of miss the DONE flyers. However, since I harbor a great deal more apathy over such matters this year, my favorite so far is “We will not let ASUC inefficacy silence your voice.”

Because you’re still totally welcome to vote, and you’re constitutionally allowed to observe Senate meetings, but that doesn’t mean anyone’s listening.

UCB MechE said:

ASUC is full of fail