We know we’ve been sort of neglecting our duties in giving you up-to-the minute minute details about the still ongoing recall election business in favor of covering the, erm, perhaps more pressing elections at hand. As in, the ones that haven’t happened yet. As in, the ones for which we don’t ALREADY KNOW THE OUTCOMES. Ahem.

But yeah, like we said, haven’t been covering the last trickles of the recall shitstorm in any great detail, so here’s a quick update: 

*The Mog re-refused to show that damn video. Some crap happened.

*The Judicial Council opened up a case against Dina Omar.

*Some more crap happened. Michael Sinanian said this. We laughed. We also cried.

And now, finally, it seems that the clouds may have broken. Today, Omar’s representatives and Sinanian reached a settlement (read: gave up), agreed to let the results of the recall stand and there was peace in the world … OR WAS THERE? According to the Daily Cal:

Although Sinanian will not file any new suits, Moghtader has re-submitted a charge sheet claiming that the reasons to remove him given in the recall petition were not adequately specific.

He says the case merits a re-hearing in light of new evidence, including his video and the voter’s guide. The Judicial Council has not decided whether to accept the charge.

Did we mention that according to the recall election–which, incidentally, did happen–Moghtader was supposed to be removed from office, like, months ago? Did we mention that he’s been serving in the senate this entire time anyway? In the immortal words of the Spice Girls, “Will this deja vu never end?”

We’re not sure if the almighty J-Council is allowed to answer prayers, but maybe they can make an exception for us–just this once. Please, for the sake of the Clog’s sanity, put this madness to a stop! We’re simply not sure how much more of this our fragile mind can take …

I Wish I Knew How To Quit You [YouTube]
ASUC Senator Will Likely be Removed after Recall Case Ends in Settlement [Daily Cal]
Earlier: Recalled Senator Releases Video–No, Not That Video

amazon gift cards said:

You can find incredibly a lot of details like this to take into consideration. Which is a superb point to raise up. I offer thoughts above as general inspiration but clearly you are able to find questions such as 1 you start up the place that the most crucial thing is going to be finding work done in honest extremely very good faith. I don?t determine if guidelines have emerged around stuff like that, but I’m certain that the job is clearly identified as a fair game. Both boys and girls have the impact of only a moment’s pleasure, through-out their lives.

hi!,I really like your writing very a lot! percentage we keep in touch extra approximately your article on AOL? I need an expert in this area to resolve my problem. Maybe that is you! Having a look forward to peer you.

mystery shopper said:

After I initially left a comment I seem to have clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and from now on whenever a comment is added I receive 4 emails with the exact same comment. Is there a means you can remove me from that service? Many thanks!

mystery shopper said:

I really love your blog.. Pleasant colors & theme. Did you make this amazing site yourself? Please reply back as I’m trying to create my own blog and would love to find out where you got this from or what the theme is called. Many thanks!

mystery shopper said:

After going over a number of the blog posts on your website, I seriously like your way of writing a blog. I added it to my bookmark site list and will be checking back in the near future. Please visit my website as well and tell me what you think.

mystery shopper said:

After looking at a number of the blog posts on your website, I seriously appreciate your technique of blogging. I saved as a favorite it to my bookmark site list and will be checking back in the near future. Please check out my website too and let me know your opinion.