evil-owlTo confirm our worst fears/what we already know, the Chron ran an article today about how hard it will be to find a real job once you graduate. Thanks. As if combing through craigslist isn’t sad enough already.

Prolonging your grad date might not work either, if that’s what you’re thinking. Seniors, you’re screwed. Juniors, you’re probably screwed too. We hope you plan on getting a Ph.D. in something useful.

Meanwhile, we’re in a nursing shortage. Hint hint.

Or, if you want to denounce your materialistic lifestyle and you’re into that whole hippie thing, there’s always wwoofing.

Image Source: left-hand under Creative Commons, edited by Christine Borden
Congrats, graduate – good luck finding a job [SF Chron Three Days of the Condor film ]

The Internet in Brief + IRL News: 6/09/09 « The Sqlog said:
Jun 9, 2009 at 5:43 pm

[...] the past couple of years? Well, it wasn’t in vain– the degree does matter, despite the doomsaying. (link from Daily [...]

Angelena Hey said:

This is such a great post you have shared. I really like reading post like this because its informative and helpful by many person like me. I know its not that easy to make a great post but once you’ve get use to it, you’ll be able to make it easier and more qualified. I’m noting it for future reference. I wish to read more of your post soon. Please add me in your list, so that I will be notified of your new post.

Just in case your not earning money with your blog, there’s a good ebook you must have to know how to maximize your earning capabilities through blogging. I can notice your blog needs a little improvement, I highly recommend that you take time on reading Darren’s book, its full of secret information of how you can earn more money out of a blog. I recommend that you checkout this site called ez-dollar-income (you can find it on google – its top in the search engine) – a friend shared it to me and indeed had help me a lot on making money on my blog. Be sure to subscribe so that you’ll be updated for new blog money chances. I now made 30-50$ per day, its not that enough but will soon make more.

Have a great day and hope to see more post when I come back.

Filme Seriale Online said:

Really a great article and its easy to see that you didnt just copy it!

Christina Redfearn said:

You could certainly see your expertise within the work you write. The sector hopes for even more passionate writers such as you who are not afraid to say how they believe. Always follow your heart. – Pick Escorts, 25, 10 John Adam Street, London, WC2N 6HA, 020 3468 2199

aer conditionat daikin said:

Nice to be visiting your blog again, it has been weeks for me. Well, this is the article that I’ve been waited for so long. Thanks, great share.

aer conditionat inverter said:

Fantastic post you have created here! The internet is overflowing of bad writing and I was grabbed by your lucidity. Your decisions are true and I will directly subscribe to your rss feed to remain up to date with your up following posts. Thank you!

sex cams said:

Coole page. Cool!

seo services delhi said:

Hey there! Quick question that’s totally off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My weblog looks weird when viewing from my iphone 4. I’m trying to find a theme or plugin that might be able to correct this issue. If you have any suggestions, please share. Thanks!

w32 blaster worm removal tool said:

Oh my goodness! an amazing article dude. Thank you However I am experiencing issue with ur rss . Don’t know why Unable to subscribe to it. Is there anyone getting identical rss problem? Anyone who knows kindly respond. Thnkx

reverse lookup said:

Now human eye all of our surroundings is generally a major query. That the modern day entire world society is unquestionably mounting therefore speedily that the truth that group is rather populated. We’re also depleting all of our all-natural options additionally together polluting our natural environment through the use of dangerous toxic compounds. If maybe the majority of people keep on on to start this, each day residing we know of couldn’t are living.

fat burning foods said: