The Jewel reference has been eating away at us for weeks. Possibly not in the best of taste, but we never claimed to be the classiest.

Onward: Lisa Campbell, UC Berkeley police specialist, will be honored tonight for her role in the capture of Phillip Garrido last month.

The ceremony is set to take place place in San Ramon, Campbell’s hometown, where Rep. Jerry McNerney and others will bestow upon the heroic officer a Congressional Record Statement commending both Campbell and fellow officer Allison Jacobs for assisting in Garrido’s arrest.

Not only (as if it isn’t quite enough?) is Garrido alleged to have kidnapped and raped Jaycee Dugard when she was eleven years old; he is furthermore being investigated in connection with the disappearance of two other young girls in the late 1980s. As of Friday, sniffer dogs had reportedly found the ‘scent of human remains’ on Garrido’s property, although evidence thus far remains inconclusive.

Jewel – Intuition [YouTube]
San Ramon honors one of its own for Garrido capture [SFGate]
Phillip Garrido: sniffer dogs find ‘scent of human remains’ [Telegraph]

sexchat said:

awesome writing for this an excellent article a lot of people that write articles online don’t get completely credit and i would like to say thank you for your good work. I adore the page layout as-well you really getting this page around. I have just tweeted this post. I was kinda looking for this for a while and i will tell my comrades about this blog the will beenticed by thanks