If you’re like us and think that basically everything at Starbucks sucks except what they throw enough sugar, syrup and whipped cream at ’til it’s no longer distinguishable as coffee, then take this opportunity to tell Starbucks for yourself.

Apparently they think there’s something fundamentally wrong with only having a location on every block or two; people should have access to coffee 24/7. Cue light bulb: Instant coffee! But not just regular instant—it’s Starbucks instant. Which we guess just means it tastes like sludge and it’s more expensive than a regular cup.

Starbucks seems pretty excited about it: “It’s pretty revolutionary, when you think about it. With Starbucks VIA™, great coffee can be yours anytime, anywhere. A life-altering concept, with tasty consequences, to be sure.” We’re talking about putting a packet in hot water right? Just checking.

Until October 5, Starbucks invites you to come and order their new “Via” instant coffee to see if you can taste the difference between it and their regular coffee. Even if you can (or even if you spit in the barrista’s face and tell them it tastes like charred mud) you still get a coupon for a free cup of coffee later, so everybody wins. Except maybe you, because you have to drink it.

Starbucks Instant “Via” must die! [Youtube]
Starbucks Via [Website]

CafeRoma Sucks said:

Have you ever been to Starbucks? Sure, the whole corporate thing sucks. But the coffee is so much better than anything else you can get on or around campus. Strada? Free Speech? Brewed Awakenings? They all have terrible coffee- and they’re all owned by the same emporium, in case you think you’re rooting for the little guy.

.com408 said:

caferoma, there not all owned by the same emporium… The other locations where coffee is served consist mostly of privatley owned companys, the same type of companys that are started and operated enrepenurally, sigle owner. thats america!

Chasidy Monroy said:

fantastic issues altogether, you Peyton Manning Authentic Jersey just gained a new reader. What may you recommend in regards to your submit that you just made some days http://www.officialnflbroncosshop.com/peyton-manning-jerseys-c-21 ago? Any positive?

Luis said:

Jodi Hendrickson – Christmas is my most favorite time of year and every Christmas alywas has something memorable but ..There is one that I will never forget and it still brings tears to my eyes whenever I think about it. After my sister and I were in our teens we would still pretend that Santa was real by doing different things to our parents. We would set *santa traps*, we would leave our letters to santa asking for what we wanted, cutting out footprints like santa had come in the door (with snow of course!) . whatever we could think of that year.On Christmas eve my sister and I were making another of our *Santa Traps* by stringing soda cans with fishing line so that we would hear him (or mom or dad) and we were being so quiet trying to stifle giggles.It was a perfect night. We lived in the country, and it was snowing pretty steady that night. All of a sudden my sister and I both heard the sound. It started so low ching, ching, ching . and it sounded like sleigh bells! We both stopped dead and stared at each other i still remember my sister\’s face so vividly! We were both thinking it\’s Santa! for just a second! .but it turned out to be just a snow truck with chains on it\’s wheels .Even so I will alywas remember that feeling of believing just for a second and being able to share it with my sister