390815089_d49a7f2e8d

For those who felt as though Sunday, Feb. 14, was better spent without a box of half-eaten chocolates and sappy romantic comedies, San Francisco offered a therapeutic alternative. Armed with pillows and maybe a bit of pent up emotion, fun-loving locals arrived at the Embarcadero, ready for the fight to commence. At the strike of midnight 6pm, the crowds wasted no time in rushing towards each other as the feathers began to fly.

San Francisco is hardly the only city where these flash-mob gatherings have occurred. Boston, London, Paris, Stockholm, and dozens more have all hosted similarly massive pillow fights. The Bay Area bash, however, tried to keep the environment in mind by requesting that all participants use pillows filled only with natural materials (no synthetics, please) in case some rogue feathers made their way to the water. Because nothing brings down a Valentine’s pillow fight like … pollution.

Image Source: Laughing Squid under Creative Commons

This is a truly good site post. Not many readers would look at it from that angle, the way you did. I am glad that there is so much information about this subject that have been uncovered and you did it so well, with true class. If wanted to know more about green smoke, than by all means come in and check our stuff.