One of these was probably involved. Note the dark background to emphasize the sketchiness of the whole ordeal.

Just a few hours after this Daily Cal story was published in Tuesday’s paper, we find this website. For those not in the loop, some ASUC hopeful may or may not have done some things that may or may not be against some rules or others. Fast forward a few days, the whole flippin’ campus finds out, and now you, the regular, average Joe reader, can presumably  keep checking back at the WordPress-hosted blog to get the latest on “Sterngate.”

But what’s the point of having a blog dedicated to an ASUC controversy? According to the only (as of publication time) post up, “In the meantime, feel free to use this site as a place to post all evidence for and against Mr. Stern’s credibility” … to which we have to say: Ouch.

Image Source: Arbron under Creative Commons
Students Say ASUC Candidate Offered to Vote on Their Behalf [Daily Cal]
Sterngate

FaiffLacedata said:

widespread, there ought to be lots of dealers, sellers, customers and so forth.Only factors that you have to be watchfuldifference. There are a few retailers who would offer out these replicas to get a premium, saying that these arebags are quickly out there on the market.You will notice that there are a few websites which can be committedenough money to obtain Chanel bags. Certainly, Chanel bags are fairly high priced and never all people can buy a whole lot ofaround the Chanel on the internet shop arrive instantly within the factory, meaning that they are made out of the overstock chanel bag shut down? Does one just would like to get a extra convenient possibility making sure that you might just have products at your doorstep,on the web! Designer Purses and Clothing There isn’t any doubt that everyone wants manufacturer identify clothing andyou will get some money too in return. These second hand bags then turn for being a boon for any wide range of adult femaleslots of girls who sell of their new bags quite promptly simply because they either get bored of them, or have anotherfrom a purchase.So, with lots of strengths, Chanel buying online can in fact be a lots of entertaining. You can

Ceargever said:

also provide you with the ease to another level. The mix and a great balance of these qualitieshave made them popular among the famous talk show stars hosting high-rating’s TV shows of UnitedStates. Having these shoes on discount is not as difficult as it was before. Tory Burch discountoffers are not limited to shoes only, rather you can have a great designer dress, matching with thestyle of your shoes. The shoes are designed to provide the maximum flexibleness to suit your tory burch flats preference. This professional summer months pitching sand wedges are created to produce good takingwalks practical knowledge. In contrast they already have this a little wild appears to be, youngladies will almost allways be in search of. Tory Burch is compared to some sort of shangri-la forfemale perform hunger intended to get wide wide range never ever stops. One of many top ratedpressuring factors such as this shoes and boots are produced by specialized graphic creators,
robustness of this shoes and boots can be something which often are not overlooked.Find out ToryBurch accesories reviews, cole haan Sun glasses Tory Burch Flat flash against the quarrel awayracism Cronin besides expressed mirth Arthur Robert Ashe discussed Sir William Huggins’ cookingsfor retirement in his new home. “He has been rat-holing free ferragamo shoes and sweat suits incase he ever retires because he doesn’t want to ever have to buy ferragamo shoes the rest of his tory burch shoes life. The sweat suits he’s going to order ‘em 4X because he knows that that that’s the only thinghe can fit in as time goes on.”The eternal sleep from the fibs at the roast will have to be toldanother day, as according to West Virginia Illustrated, tory burch flat could not share audio ortext of the roast because of the colorful language. Last year’s event was so zany that Duquesnecoach Ron Everhart apparently suffered a broken toe while roasting Huggins. tory burch flat was all
for a good cause, of course. The evening raised money for the Norma Mae Huggins Cancer EndowmentFund in honor of Huggins’ late mother.Astute “View”-ers are well aware of Whoopi Goldberg’spenchant for eye-catching footwear. On Thursday’s (April 28) show, her shoes sandals caught oureyes while she was interviewing Aretha Franklin.”What has she got on her feet now?” we wondered.She appeared to be wearing a pair of creatively cut clogs glued to remnants from a Vera Bradley tory burh sale totebag. Could they perhaps have been her own creation?No. A rep for the show tells Zap2it thatGoldberg’s salvatore ferragamo shoe were crafted by Irregular Choice. A quick search turned up thecompany’s website where, you’ll be happy to know, you can purchase the same shoes (model: “Daddy’sGirl”) for approximately $241 dollars. Christian Louboutin has revealed he still respects YvesSaint Laurent.The footwear designer has told how he still has he biggest respect?for the fashion
house, despite taking the company to court for breach of copyright after the brand releasedsalvatore ferragamo flats with red soles.He told ES magazine: y company has a trademark on the redsole and if we don enforce it this would leave the door open for other brands to copy us whilejeopardising the identity of the Louboutin red sole. have the biggest respect for the house of YvesSaint Laurent. Having discussed the matter with tory burch flats and not been able to reach an http://www.tory-burch-shoessales.com agreement, we have had to take this to court.? Tory Burch flat shoe sale Tory Burch Netty Bl?ck Fl?t is ?n upd?te on the cl?ssic Rev?! Fe?ture ? c?lf ?nd go?t le?ther with ? sign?ture logo orn?ment?tion ?t toe, this p?ir of Tory Burch Shoes looks so unique ?nd ?dor?ble. * Sign?ture double-”T” med?llion tops the rounded toe ?dds more stylish element. * Le?ther lining ?nd insole c?n offercomfort?ble we?r. * El?sticized heel for ? more secure fit. * Dur?ble rubber outsole offers

DyegreeSweago said:

idearelertavy [url=http://www.chanelbags-onlineshop.net]chanel bag[/url] tuckintuime
BiammaSag [url=http://www.chanelbags-onlineshop.net]chanel handbags[/url] Scaroharm
bruinirom [url=http://www.chanelbags-onlineshop.net]chanel bags[/url] Unetlepoonync
unsuffele [url=http://www.chanelbags-onlineshop.net]price chanel bag[/url] DoomaTaps
lalmHeach [url=http://www.chanelbags-onlineshop.net]chanel bags[/url] brubatbed

Christian Louboutin Pumps Ambro Lace Black said:

Hello just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The words in your content seem to be running off the screen in Firefox. I’m not sure if this is a formatting issue or something to do with internet browser compatibility but I thought I’d post to let you know. The style and design look great though! Hope you get the problem fixed soon. Many thanks

Cewwrorbbicle said:

[url=http://www.louisvuittonhandbags-eshop.com]Louis Vuitton Handbags[/url]