Green-Day-Nimrod-Del-1997-Delantera

With the bloody-knuckled, pouty-lipped, Hot Topic-clad swag of your angsty fourteen-year-old sister, actress Morgan Weed has dragged “American Idiot” producers into a nasty little lawsuit for alleged identity distortion in the show’s promo campaign.

Weed, a former swing and understudy for “Whatsername” during the pre-Broadway run at Berkeley Rep, is “demanding compensatory and punitive damages” in addition to a slice of the show’s financial yields to compensate for all the tormented nights of anguish she spent thinking about the destructive force her two seconds of screen time in this studio recording of “21 Guns” will have on her fledgling career in regional theatre.

Image Source: Jeff under Creative Commons
Theatre Actress Sues Over Green Day Musical Promo [abc news]

Links said:

I wish to get across my gratitude for your kind-heartedness giving support to those people who actually need help with this one area of interest. Your very own commitment to getting the solution throughout ended up being rather informative and has really enabled employees much like me to attain their pursuits. This important help denotes a whole lot to me and substantially more to my office colleagues. Thanks a ton; from all of us.

reverse phone said:

i can see quite a ton of free of charge music on line in spite of this most of them are pirated. *

san antonio plumber said:

I have to say that for the last few of hours i have been hooked by the amazing articles on this site. Keep up the wonderful work.