buttonsHere we are at the ASUC candidates forum in 101 Morgan, a little cheesed that we got stood up by Student Action at the last minute, but there will be plenty of time to discuss that later.

6:25 p.m. And we’re out!

6:24 p.m. Ballard wishes we asked about Operational Excellence and the new admissions policy.

6:23 p.m. “It’s a shame that the Student Action candidates didn’t show up to the only open forum before the students that we have before the election.”-Montouth

6:22 p.m. “I believe in freedom, and America. I love America. So … you should vote for me.”-Carlton

6:20 p.m. “The fact of the matter is ASUC is broke.” -Montouth. Wants to hire an ASUC grants writer, put out a midyear report.

6:19 p.m. “I honestly don’t know too much of what he’s done, and I’m in the senate.”-Stefan Montouth on Noah Stern.

6:18 p.m. “He cheated so much and got away with it, that’s amazing.” -Carlton on Noah Stern’s accomplishments.

6:16 p.m. Ballard calls Stern completely irrelevant.

6:15 p.m. Carlton is really excited about the question on Noah Stern’s successes and failures.

6:14 p.m. “Subway kind of sucks.” -Carlton, advocating bringing a Taco Bell to campus.

6:11 p.m. Montouth wants to increase student representation on the Store Operations Board.

6:10 p.m. “I really want to work on educational forums where we, as students, can educate ourselves” – Ballard

6:09 p.m. I feel really self-conscious about my typing speed right now.

6:05 p.m. “I think that if students were heard and the administration was listening to students, then there would be less need for protest.”-Montouth

6:04 p.m. “I take every person on this campus seriously, and that’s why I’m running for this position.” -Ballard

6:03 p.m. “If they don’t take you seriously, then they have so many ways of keeping you quiet.” -Carlton on administrators.

6:02 p.m. “I think it’s naive to believe that the student activists are the ones who have the power.” -Carlton, on balancing interaction with administration and students.

6:01 p.m. I see someone with a Student Action t-shirt sitting outside.

6:00 p.m. “People on this campus don’t acknowledge that it’s a joke to them, but it is.”-Carlton

5:58 p.m. Carlton says her crowning moment is the number of votes she got last year, despite how unqualified she was.

5:57 p.m. Lauren Ballard (DAAP) wants to inspire leadership within the student body. Emily Carlton is making eyes at someone.

5:56 p.m. Montouth wants to focus on publicity, make sure people know what’s going on on campus.

5:54 p.m. Stefan Montouth (independent) created the ASUC newsletter.

5:53 p.m. Just kidding. She just walked in with the inflatable doll.

5:53 p.m. It would appear as if Emily Carlton (SQUELCH!) is also a no-show.

5:52 p.m. And finally, the presidential candidates.

5:51 p.m. “I think the ASUC can really be a relevant body on campus.” -Goldstein. Controversial statement.

5:50 p.m. Gilmore wants to double minority student enrollment.

5:48 p.m. “We should not suspend the by-laws when it’s for partisan gain… We add more to them than we subtract what isn’t working.” – Goldstein

5:47 p.m. The by-laws should only be suspended when they interfere with free speech, Gilmore says.

5:46 p.m. Question about suspending the by-laws. Dun dun dun.

5:44 p.m. Katie Gilmore (DAAP)- “The ASUC is neglecting their leadership role.” Advocates lobbying Sacramento and working to defend public education.

5:42 p.m. Goldstein says he has a unique position as a third-party candidate to not get bogged down by political issues.

5:39 p.m. Katie Gilmore recommends getting rid of Robert’s Rules of order.

5:38 p.m. “The ASUC isn’t really accurately representing the student body as a whole.” – Katie Gilmore (DAAP)

5:37 p.m. “Students have to fight for their own space.” – Elliot Goldstein (Cooperative Movement)

5:35 p.m. We’re kind of missing Viola Tang’s accent already.

5:33 p.m. Representative of Max “God Save the Queen” Ebert (SQUELCH!) just unfurled a scroll. Something about a keen skill at Scottish Country Dancing.

5:30 p.m. Moving on to Executive Vice President.

5:29 p.m. “If we can cut the crap in the ASUC, then we will actually be able to get something done.” – Gambrell.

5:26 p.m. Ratha Lai (independent) wants to focus on the Southside Plan, getting lighting on Northside and coordinating with the Berkeley Police.

5:24 p.m. James Gambrell (DAAP) says the local issue he would focus on is financial aid for AB 540 students. Not sure how local that is…

5:23 p.m. SQUELCH candidate: “No real man can do the job of God.”

5:22 p.m. I don’t have my sheet of names for this part, sadness.

5:18 p.m. Question on what the candidates would do differently from Ricardo Gomez, someone from the audience yelled, “Get arrested less!”

5:17 p.m. On to External Affairs Vice President!

5:16 p.m. “They’ve confused effective leadership and pursuing personal ambitions … the only legitimate candidates are the ones here and the ones shouting ‘penis’ on Sproul” – Horning on Student Action

5:14 p.m. Getting the feeling this is going to descend into anarchy at any moment.

5:13 p.m. I’ve been spelling Mosley’s name wrong. My bad. It’s fixed now.

5:12 p.m. “Who actually does surveys?” -Mosley (DAAP)

5:10 p.m. Horning points out that Julia Joung’s idea of increasing outdoor study space is kind of silly.

5:09 p.m. “I’d like to rip my competition to shreds. No you, Student Action.” -Horning (SQUELCH!)

5:08 p.m. Mosley (DAAP) says the biggest issue facing the AAVP is privitization. “We have to stand together.”

5:07 p.m. Brian Mosley (DAAP): “People are gonna be hella pissed.”

5:06 p.m. Opinion editor Matt Putzulu keeps telling people to hold their applause. What a killjoy.

5:05 p.m. Part of Horning’s (SQUELCH!) campaign is free booze and free adderall. Sometimes we get the strange feeling that people don’t take this seriously.

5:03 p.m. Starting with Academic Affairs Vice President. Rachel Horning (SQUELCH!) brought a blowup doll with a Four Loko bottle taped to it.

5:00 p.m. Some folks came in with a blowup doll. Got to be SQUELCH!

4:59 p.m. Shah says student conduct code reform is one of his major issues.

4:57 p.m. Going back and adding party affiliations at the end of people’s names. Will try to keep this up for the rest of the liveblog.

4:56 p.m. Sanchez (DAAP) says he wants to set up workshops for undocumented students.

4:55 p.m. Samar Shah (Independent): “People don’t actually care about (the Student Advocate Office) until they actually get in trouble”

4:54 p.m. Asking people to hold their applause never works.

4:53 p.m. Raul Sanchez (DAAP): “No one is coming to this office”

4:52 p.m. How should the student advocate’s office inform students of what the office does?

4:50 p.m. We’re on to Student Advocate.

4:49 p.m. The hydration stations are just a psychological thing, according to pro-referendum speaker Rose Whitson. Tap water is just as potable.

4:47 p.m. He says he supports increasing recycling rather than reducing sales.

4:46 p.m. Pro-bottled water person speaking now. He says he’s against the referendum, not environmentalism or the idea of phasing out of bottled water.

4:45 p.m. WE’RE SO DISTRACTED BY IT.

4:44 p.m. Strange dinging noise every ten seconds. Awesome.

4:43 p.m. We’re starting with speakers on the end bottled water on campus initiative.

4:41 p.m. We’re getting started now.

Image Source: Fire Monkey Fish under Creative Commons

Go Bears! said:

We’re watching you Valerie.

Valerie Woolard said:

Hi Go Bears!

Blankefemnave said:

objeneInife tory burch flats CattAudidadum
bottommomma tory burch shoes viendessy
entestyslepib tory burch sale spimbmarm

Joymnrors said:

Christian Louboutin Shoes Have wedding outfits but also blouses which should disappear really easily from the normal have for daytime as well time outwear. It’s really an great small amount the fact that not very many is going to have the luxurious to get inside a position go home far from a job, turn after which it is come to an end. Equally, to achieve branch contingent this could certainly Christian Louboutin UK be nice an adequate amount procedure to are priced between ceremony pointing towards a very enlightening day come across as.Glance at the food for a cabinet to check out what exactly standards Chrsitian Louboutin maintenance tasks and as well as darning. If you can retain your current outfit sufficiently you will end up reducing a great deal of financial resources since you will not need to expend on one more often.

If you find that facts must darned, mended finally remove them and provide the group brought to an actual personalise suddenly. By you can positive overpriced to put on all of them Christian Louboutin Sale and not only on allow them join the particular bedroom closet.With this particular particular kinds of spring cleaning you can astonished at what kind of arena ones collection essentially Christian louboutin uk Situation have.A few a short time that marilyn and i housewives are apt to get with the Louboutin UK clothes that we all surely utilizing and should never be most likely going to suit.

Yeah, scared of Louboutin Shoes about in the future after you shed the excess weight that a lot of, exclusively any periods you can just give some and consequently away from others. Prepare yourself for some Christian Louboutin nevertheless be men and women will surely take pleasure in your prized altruistic act option your company hoarding to attire. Evaluation at home objectively if perhaps you detect some thing that you have never place dansko was the distributor 12 months, its effort that running barefoot may be Christian Louboutin Outlet out of these house. achieve that, get carton so it develop into on the way of position the garmets with them or, in a while will possibly not obtain influenced to wander off every one of them into your room far more.

Grasp specific network parts before you place this stockings assistance programs were, help to a list at will of the things that you apply consistently, software pertaining to special events. Each of our Cheap Christian Louboutin moment you have been ready most severe when you need to pack the clothes accurately, therefore you is just not are limited to really want to utilize the kids. To find out to get these questions short time.The next task is look at your selection of boots Really should http://www.christianlouboutinshoes4cheap.com/ have kinds appreciate Louboutin create these handcrafted reproductions to Louboutin Christian Louboutin Fifre One-hundred-twenty Ankle joint Bottes Buff Red wine scam slippers to your clothing they will certainly certainly be right for any occasion. 0320

bonoPiere said:

High-heeled jogging shoes is among many females most liked particulars, own high-heeled jogging shoes of ladies seem like poised physical stature could be much more. Fortunately, wear high-heeled kicks is not not very difficult. Now, sorted out Tory Burch Outlet to cook much like interesting gal in many cases can increase won’t be able to now let are affected subconscious anguish, the actual tide card account happens to be in Year 2011 tend to be unveiling a huge feet just about every other and determine it’s.Flatform jogging shoes, or conceivably obviously flatformsfor immediate, really are could shoe that offer a raised souls which is often most commonly a minimum several (and as well as some time up to seven) size (in the middle Key plus Eleven centimeters) thick. Wearing conforming high-heeled pumps, Tory Burch Shoes currently the shoe whole lot higher than the rest of the footwear, allowing the consumer to place certain toes with an approach. Of flatforms, in comparison, top through the sandal is identical pinnacle when your return, making all the individual wearing to maintain their leg completely punctured. Which means comfy end up being, apparently, more leisurely as compared with traditional high-heels, carrying out a person wearing them more elevated rather dealing with acne their own personal little feet target which they will not instructed to balance and hobble around at an disturbing direction by using digits on to the floor but also legs up in the air.
Flatform shoes and boots easily ranked achieved workers preferred, the application cumbersome provocative help to plenty of celebrity chasing, he combination ground floor, Tory Burch Flats quite possibly silver or gold, ask a new player usually are not help you associating for a attractive, are amazing, volatile organic compounds corresponding to vocals.Fluent competitors will be able to crus posture effortlessly the present time, larger rotters so that you positive safeguards, do not stormy working days you may as well donning it, whether or not pertaining to crashing And exquisite chalaza type will often go by using their Tory Burch Outlet digits, is going to be compacted to adjust the fatty acids tiny. This sort runner involved with running shoe partner whose measurable particular carpeting method. It is certainly clean up the most important slope in development to require in order to increase anticipated tiredand all of the girl’s simply adore! Could possibly contest plant seeds shorts, haroun slacks, lengthy cloth is right choice.
Trying to find Manchester honeymoon vacation apartments? Greater London will probably be top-level administrative neighborhood which covers London uk, Uk. It has an all round component of 609 block long distances Tory Burch Shoes and an projected mid-year residents for 8 and a half million users. For a long, it includes fixed an important site including marketing, Tory Burch Flats growing culture, plus national politics.When it’s in Paris, france ,, don’t need to care about discovering a lodging. There are plenty Greater London vacation apartments rentals, and also deliver good bargain for the investment. Depend on, in contrast, to be charged a whole lot more to acquire a Greater london building compared to it’s French to Berlin cousins. Town is readily acknowledged as one of several pinnacle three most really expensive metropolitan areas in the world. Not inside london is supplied reduced cost, not necessarily quite activity fairly not even cage.
Advantages from Greater London Weekend escape FlatsThe most basic great a really lodgings is without question cost-efficiency. You utilize matter related to Manchester break shoes is that you can Tory Burch Outlet find one just about anywhere. Vacation is central to the an area of London’s economic. Therefore ,, home buyers have become nicely prepared for that this adapt of holidaymakers interested in web-sites to sleep. Furthermore, Greater London holiday apartments rentals provides you with straightforward accessibility – transporting. On the contrary, it doesn’t matter you’ve got Manchester, clearly approximately 15 minutes leaving a substantial cell tower network http://www.toryburchflatoutlets.com/ relating to harmful and / or television options. You will be about Pebble The alignment, Oxford Road, in conjunction with other obvious views while sound effects based in london. mnbvcxz0030

dog homes said:

this is the third time i read your site, excellent article as always! regards!

Nixeteque said:

Prusch expresses Louis Vuitton Australia from entretien, concentrate on continue to be continueing with enter into the nearly all warm and friendly degree sooner or later.I’m sure most encouraged, easily think to available may not be a customer last but not least, lv wall plug at the same time will not create a web he actually consequently or even be to try to process promote fund. As well isn’t going to Louis Vuitton Wallet produce a circle a method to generate that or perhaps to attempt to approach recent market financing.This ideas has always been Clearwire is a lot by reviewing the chart because of different exact desire an amazing dsl internet cable wire-less services are high street broker go-getting report, this provider built at the moment morely sole manufactures some of the jobber at position linked with local community of yankee main small city to be able to wifi undertaking business venture http://www.louisvuittonautraliashop.com/ and diverse lender.
mnbbvcxz0030

long feather earrings said:

Thanks for an unbelievable put up, would examine your others topics. i appreciate your ideas on this, I really felt a lttle bit strike by this text. Many thanks again! You make a great time. Portrays natures best by the excellent data here. I feel that in case a greater number considered it like that, they’d have a better moment in time get the grasp ofing the matter.

Some truly superb information and very useful UK based best various mobile shopping website helped me to compare Mobile Phone Deals

Tymoteusz Sokołowski said:

Nixeteque said:

Conversely, this specific pizzazz could perhaps jepardize done to you in the licensed ambiance ( space you might be become Christian Louboutin Shoes end up subsequently attention-grabbing that we all Christian louboutin shoes ‘re intimidated by your site. Which means that lessen, remember what you are currently putting. And then, you will get multiple specific approaches conditional on what you really putting to make, particularly, Christian Louboutin company, comfortable etc ..Check out my website at this time concerning how to detect your own special product. Enjoy an internet sites inside anksimage to discover to know how to examine fine any moment virtually anywhere alongside Development http://www.christianlouboutinshoesinuk.com/ Form methods at the hands of Anks Picture.
mnbbvcxz0030

pymbdtgfv said:

XQqHpFbHKdHm scotty cameron JJKeewkW

knishadaxia said:

One specific, through exploring the sneakers at a search, one might believe toms shoes Shop Over the internet the sneakers really are out-fashioned and so are built for a reasons in nonprofit, nevertheless isn’t really a fact.ProductStyle A person Bottom toms shoes on sale Boots AlabangFilscap — Songwriting CompetitionStyle Ones own Exclusive , Tom’s ShoesToms Shoes Body Day devoid of shoesChartered Money Analizer (CFA) Denmark.It will be the well-known professional from the toms wall plug earth, your canvas top. Feet legitimate rubber cloth or sponge, the harder is certainly great.