Mark YudofWell, no. He may be sort of a standing joke among the Cloggers (and many UCers), but at least his salary hasn’t hit 9 digits. At $783, 103, the Chronicle of Higher Education’s annual report places Mark Yudof seventh on the list of highest-earning executives at public universities.

At a staggering $1,818,911 per year, Ohio State University’s E. Gordon Gee earns the title of most highly compensated president. The information was taken from the fiscal year of 2009-2010 and the Chronicle differentiated between total compensation, which does not include provisions or retirement, and total cost of employment.

Lawmakers are not unaware of the inordinately high costs of these executives, but in order to keep quality leadership, they must be willing to pay the price. One Ohio senator describes it as a “throw-your-hands-up-in-the-air sort of sentiment.” Don’t think we aren’t a little bit understanding. If you’re gonna splurge for the buckwheats, then you kind of need to make the big bucks.

Image Source: Keoki Seu under Creative Commons
The Highest-Earning Public College Presidents [Huffington Post]

Prawo jazdy w Krosno said:

Thanks , I have just been looking for information about this topic for ages and yours is the greatest I have discovered till now. But, what about the bottom line? Are you sure about the source?

Marie Jeanne Schneider said:

Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied on the video to make your point. You definitely know what youre talking about, why waste your intelligence on just posting videos to your blog when you could be giving us something informative to read?

Public Disgrace said:

Great article and right to the point. I don’t know if this is truly the best place to ask but do you guys have any ideea where to get some professional writers? Thank you :)

tv online said:

http://www.tvturn.com

air mouse said:

I have learned a few important things as a result of your post.

Transgenic Mice said:

I definitely wanted to make a small note to be able to say thanks to you for these great ways you are giving out at this website. My long internet investigation has at the end been recognized with pleasant know-how to talk about with my two friends. I would repeat that many of us readers actually are very blessed to exist in a superb network with very many marvellous people with very helpful pointers. I feel very lucky to have encountered your entire webpage and look forward to so many more exciting times reading here. Thank you once again for a lot of things.

aerobic en casa said:

Howdy this is kinda of off topic but I was wondering if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML. I’m starting a blog soon but have no coding skills so I wanted to get guidance from someone with experience. Any help would be enormously appreciated!

Teens Boarding schools said:

Hello just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The text in your article seem to be running off the screen in Safari. I’m not sure if this is a format issue or something to do with web browser compatibility but I thought I’d post to let you know. The design look great though! Hope you get the issue solved soon. Kudos

ray ban wayfarer sunglasses said:

Thanks for your write-up. Another element is that just being a photographer entails not only trouble in taking award-winning photographs but in addition hardships in getting the best camera suited to your requirements and most especially situations in maintaining the caliber of your camera. This is certainly very genuine and obvious for those photography lovers that are directly into capturing the particular nature’s captivating scenes : the mountains, the particular forests, the actual wild or seas. Going to these exciting places unquestionably requires a digicam that can live up to the wild’s unpleasant landscapes.

mydirtyhobby said:

There are actually a lot of details like that to take into consideration. That is a nice level to bring up. I offer the ideas above as general inspiration however clearly there are questions like the one you carry up the place crucial thing shall be working in honest good faith. I don?t know if best practices have emerged around things like that, however I’m positive that your job is clearly identified as a fair game. Both boys and girls really feel the affect of only a moment’s pleasure, for the remainder of their lives.

Teofil Sokołowski said:

Acai Berry Weight Loss said:

This really answered my problem, thank you!

hali yikama said:

Very helpfull. Thanks.

Penis Enlargement said:

Thank you for another informative web site. The place else may just I am getting that type of information written in such an ideal means? I’ve a undertaking that I’m simply now working on, and I have been on the look out for such info.