yarnYou may recall (or can’t forget) the recent findings about the wonderful inhabitants of BART seats. But preliminary vaccinations (if they would even work) may not be necessary for all BART riders.

Providing at least a small shield between you and the hoards hordes of bacteria, local yarn-bomber Streetcolor has knitted two seats on BART in an effort to brighten up what can be a dreary ride.

Here’s to hoping that we’re fortunate enough to score one of these lovely seats.

Image Source: gardngrl under Creative Commons
A yarn-bombed seat on the Berkeley-San Francisco BART [Berkeleyside]

Diana said:
Jun 16, 2011 at 10:02 pm

*hordes
SHAME ON YOU, COMP LIT MAJOR.

Diana Newby said:
Jun 17, 2011 at 2:17 pm

Good catch, Diana.

Diana said:
Jun 21, 2011 at 3:29 pm

Why, thank you, Diana. Trolling can be constructive.

celtrixa reviews said:

Study it, liked it, thank you for it

Nauka jazdy Krosno said:

I precisely desired to say thanks once more. I’m not certain the things that I would’ve made to happen without those suggestions discussed by you on my area of interest. It had become a distressing dilemma in my circumstances, but being able to view a new well-written approach you handled the issue took me to leap with gladness. I am happy for the assistance and thus trust you recognize what a powerful job you are always putting in instructing many others through your web site. I am sure you haven’t met any of us.

mydirtyhobby said:

There are actually quite a lot of particulars like that to take into consideration. That is a nice point to deliver up. I supply the ideas above as basic inspiration however clearly there are questions like the one you convey up where a very powerful factor shall be working in trustworthy good faith. I don?t know if greatest practices have emerged around issues like that, however I am positive that your job is clearly recognized as a good game. Both boys and girls feel the influence of just a moment’s pleasure, for the rest of their lives.

Subordinated Debt said:

I have been exploring for a little bit for any high-quality articles or blog posts on this kind of area . Exploring in Yahoo I at last stumbled upon this website. Reading this info So i’m happy to convey that I’ve a very good uncanny feeling I discovered exactly what I needed. I most certainly will make certain to do not forget this web site and give it a glance on a constant basis.

electronic paper said:

Get popular electronics…..

[...]The data talked about inside the post are a number of the best available [...]…

Sharie Danziger said:

I went over this web site and I conceive you have a lot of excellent info, saved to fav (:.

bunny iphone 4 cases said:

Hey :) Is it okay that I kinda off topic? I’m attempting to read your post on my new Mac but it doesn’t display effectively, any tips? Need to I attempt to discover an upgrade for my software or something? Many thanks! Alethia x :)

air mouse said:

Nice one blog owner results blog post good sharings in this blog site at all times have enjoyable.

Security Light said:

I as well as my friends appeared to be following the great information on your web page and unexpectedly developed an awful feeling I had not thanked the web site owner for them. The women are actually consequently stimulated to see them and have in effect truly been enjoying these things. Thanks for genuinely so helpful and for picking this kind of beneficial subject matter most people are really wanting to be aware of. My sincere regret for not expressing gratitude to you sooner.

Kimberly Delisha Kaiser said:

I want to point out my respect for your kindness supporting folks who have the need for guidance on in this topic. Your special commitment to getting the solution up and down was exceptionally significant and have really made girls just like me to realize their pursuits. The invaluable advice denotes this much to me and additionally to my colleagues. Regards; from everyone of us.

basketball iphone 4S cover said:

You created some excellent details there. I did a lookup about the topic and located a lot of people will concur with your weblog.

Forex ea said:

Some really superb blog posts on this web site, appreciate it for contribution. “For today and its blessings, I owe the world an attitude of gratitude.” by Clarence E. Hodges.

Teens Boarding schools said:

Hey there just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The text in your article seem to be running off the screen in Ie. I’m not sure if this is a formatting issue or something to do with web browser compatibility but I figured I’d post to let you know. The layout look great though! Hope you get the problem fixed soon. Kudos

Acai Berry Weight Loss said:

you have a great blog here! would you like to make some invite posts on my blog?

mydirtyhobby said:

Hi there, just became alert to your blog through Google, and found that it’s really informative. I’m going to watch out for brussels. I will be grateful if you continue this in future. Numerous people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

HALI YIKAMA said:

Great Post. Wowww…

Servicios SEO said:

Very good site you have here but I was wanting to know if you knew of any user discussion forums that cover the same topics talked about here? I’d really like to be a part of online community where I can get advice from other experienced individuals that share the same interest. If you have any recommendations, please let me know. Kudos!