operaglassesDon’t worry, not the school kind of class. In case you were too busy (or maybe lazy, we don’t judge) to make it all the way into San Francisco for the free concert on July 24, there’s something a lot closer to home for you.

On Aug. 5 and 6, the Berkeley Summer Symphony will perform in Hertz Concert Hall from 8 p.m. to 10 p.m. Tickets are technically free, but if you want to reach deep into your lamentably shallow college student pockets to support the always-in-need arts, the suggested donation is $10.

The Summer Symphony will play a Beethoven Overture, two Mussorgsky pieces, and another piece by Berlioz. The Symphony consists mostly of students, though it does have members from all over the Bay Area. If you still don’t feel classy enough from simply going to see the Symphony, maybe try bringing a pair of opera glasses and talking in an English accent.

Image Source: Alpha six under Creative Commons
UC Berkeley Events [Site]

Chicago Blackhawks Jersey said:

KKLA Sports Apparel Co., Inc was established in 2000 in ZeJiang, China. Now it has 12 branch companies around China. We are a worldwide wholesaler of Sports Apparel (Soccer Jersey,Basketball Jersey,Football Jersey,baseball Jersey,Icehockey Jersey). Our company consists of design, develop, produce, sale and service. Now we have more than 6 professional factories for our own products. Professional QC for professional products and service.You can mix NHL NBA Jerseysdifferent styles and sizes. And there is no mini order for you, Lowest price and Best service. Let’s be friends and business partner. Don’t hesitate to contact with us if you need anytime. We can supply those all NFL MLB NHL NBA Soccer Teams,such as NFL Teams: Buffalo Bills Jersey , Cleveland Browns Jersey, Detroit Lions Jersey , Kansas City Chiefs Jersey,Miami Dolphins Jersey , Oakland Raiders Jerse, Pittsburgh Steelers Jersey , Seattle Seahawks Jersey ,Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jersey ,NHL Teams : Buffalo Sabres Jersey , Chicago Blackhawks Jersey ,Columbus Blue Jackets Jersey ,Edmonton Oilers Jersey , Nashville Predators Jersey , New York Jets Jersey , Phoenix Coyotes Jersey ,Quebec Nordiques Jersey ,Tampa Bay Lightning Jersey , NBA Teams: Chicago Bulls Jersey, Denver Nuggets Jersey , Milwaukee Bucks Jersey, New Orleans Hornets Jersey,New York Knicks Jersey ,Philadelphia 76ers Jersey , Utah Jazz Jersey,Washington Wizards Jersey ,MLB Teams: Baltimore Orioles Jersey , Colorado Rockies Jersey , Florida Marlins Jersey , Los Angeles Dodgers Jersey , Philadelphia Phillies Jersey, San Diego Padres Jersey, St.Louis Cardinals Jersey , Toronto Blue Jays Jersey ,Soccer Teams: Chelsea Jersey, Liverpool Jersey, Manchester United Jersey , Brazil Jersey , France Jersey ,Mexico Jersey and so on

Prawo jazdy w Krosno said:

Useful information. Lucky me I discovered your website by chance, and I’m surprised why this accident did not happened earlier! I bookmarked it.

mydirtyhobby said:

I would like to thank you for the efforts you have put in writing this web site. I am hoping the same high-grade site post from you in the upcoming as well. In fact your creative writing abilities has encouraged me to get my own website now. Really the blogging is spreading its wings fast. Your write up is a great example of it.

Mezzanine Financing said:

Hi, i read your blog from time to time and i own a similar one and i was just curious if you get a lot of spam remarks? If so how do you reduce it, any plugin or anything you can suggest? I get so much lately it’s driving me mad so any help is very much appreciated.

Pizza Bucuresti said:

Enjoy this beautiful spring. We hope that the weather will be nice to free and unconditional love and affection to dear ones. Pizza la domiciliu

Ray Schwind said:

thank you for such a nice site with good ideas:)

electronics said:

Get popular electronics…..

[...]The data talked about in the article are several of the very best out there [...]…

Jason Pierre-Paul Jersey Giants said:

Jimmy “I talked to Coach, neither of us broke down, surprisingly,” said Griffin, though Briles broke in to add: “Not on the outside.”

Mal Malloy Thong said:

Howdy! Quick question that’s completely off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My web site looks weird when browsing from my iphone. I’m trying to find a template or plugin that might be able to resolve this problem. If you have any suggestions, please share. Appreciate it!

Security Light said:

My wife and i have been very thrilled that Emmanuel could do his preliminary research from your precious recommendations he obtained from your blog. It’s not at all simplistic to just continually be giving away tips which men and women could have been selling. And we also remember we need the blog owner to be grateful to for this. The specific explanations you’ve made, the easy site navigation, the friendships your site give support to create – it’s got many fantastic, and it is helping our son in addition to us imagine that this situation is excellent, which is unbelievably indispensable. Many thanks for all!

atlanta seo said:

I will also like to convey that most people who find themselves without having health insurance are usually students, self-employed and people who are laid-off. More than half in the uninsured are really under the age of 35. They do not experience they are in need of health insurance because they are young and healthy. Its income is often spent on real estate, food, plus entertainment. Many people that do represent the working class either complete or as a hobby are not supplied insurance by means of their work so they move without with the rising expense of health insurance in the states. Thanks for the suggestions you write about through this blog.

VigRX said:

certainly like your web site but you need to check the spelling on quite a few of your posts. Many of them are rife with spelling issues and I to find it very troublesome to inform the truth then again I¡¦ll definitely come back again.

Transgenic Mice said:

It’s appropriate time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I wish to suggest you few interesting things or advice. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I want to read more things about it!

Penny Auctions said:

Hello there, You’ve done a great job. I’ll definitely digg it and in my opinion recommend to my friends. I’m confident they’ll be benefited from this website.