mmm... cheeseboard

Choosing a university based on “college rankings” is so last year. Equally important things — i.e. amazing food, location, delectable eateries, weather, scrumptious restaurants etc. — must be considered. This is why the fabulous foodies at “The Daily Meal” have compiled a list of 10 College Towns with the Best Food.

Guess which rad university made the list? Go on, guess.

Some of you noobs may not realize it yet, but there are plenty of places in Berkeley that not only have edible food (which is more than we can say about some of the spots surrounding the campus), but extravagant food.

The restaurants mentioned on the list include Chez Panisse — described as “the best meal you can have (when your parents come to town)” — Cheeseboard (uh, yeah!) and Sweet Dreams Candy Store (huh?). Considering that SDCS is only half a block away from a tastier destination to satisfy your sweet tooth (Ici), it’s probably safe to say that we respectfully (Sweet Dreams Candy Store in the same sentence as Cheeseboard and Chez Panisse? What were they thinking?) disagree with the latter.

Either way, if you’ve already exhausted your taste buds on two weeks worth of “Asian Ghetto” food, venture off into the city, young Padawans, and embrace our foodie-friendly college town.

Image Source: angel kitty under Creative Commons
10 College Towns with the Best Food [The Daily Meal]

muhabbet said:

Thank you for this blog. Thats all I can say. You most definitely have made this blog into something thats eye opening and important. You clearly know so much about the subject, youve covered so many bases. Great stuff from this part of the internet. Again, thank you for this blog.

emu360v1.4.rar said:

I have been browsing on-line greater than 3 hours lately, but I never found any fascinating article like yours. It’s lovely value enough for me. Personally, if all webmasters and bloggers made good content as you probably did, the web will probably be much more useful than ever before.

Nike Dunk SB Mid Pro TV Television CAPPUCCINO SILVER said:

My programmer is trying to convince me to move to .net from PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of the costs. But he’s tryiong none the less. I’ve been using Movable-type on numerous websites for about a year and am worried about switching to another platform. I have heard excellent things about blogengine.net. Is there a way I can transfer all my wordpress content into it? Any kind of help would be really appreciated!

pattaya ladyboy said:

Hello there, simply turned into alert to your blog via Google, and located that it is really informative. I am going to watch out for brussels. I will be grateful in case you continue this in future. Lots of people will likely be benefited out of your writing. Cheers!

Grzegorz Pawłowski said:

rossnacy said:

wholesale nike nba jerseys
To ShanDongDui current performance assuring, the regular season among the top eight have a large amount of hope. Obviously for abbas, he didn’t think highly of so-called “abbas’s law,” he care is to help the team win. 5 in a row, ShanDongDui opened an excellent start, the result is that the team how ending? Let us wait and see!
Just like today’s war, liaoning pay special attention on abbas jussi, this can lead to abbas from the game are not many shots. However in the back, Mr Abbas with their own positive movement coordination and help teammates won a vacancy shot opportunities. Data showed that four quarter, ShanDongDui 3-pointers, 33 shots and sizzling at an astonishing 54.5%. Can say ShanDongDui outside in the outbreak, the credit is going to Mr Abbas’s in. Whilst in the defensive end, liaoning players some fear Mr Abbas’s bounce and arm exhibition, so that they attack probably around abbas. Consequently, the shooting down a lot – and prone to error.
From the login CBA start, Mr Abbas became synonymous with lucky. From Shanghai, Beijing, after which to last season’s runner-up bayi narrowly, in each and every case abbas in the CBA team, once the season can invariably the playoffs, the media and fans called “abbas’s law”. 11-12 season, ShanDongDui record is 14 – and negative row in the table the underside fifth the playoffs. In the Asian foreign aid quota, ShanDongDui quickly and abbas signing. Based on the unique circumstances, ShanDongDui sign Jordan national champion is the right choice. Abbas to enhance the ShanDongDui defense and rebounding strength, and allow the offense more administrative levels feels.
This year after joining ShanDongDui, height 2 meters from the abbas does play a role model, four games he played on both ends of the play adequately, abbas is averaging 40.6 minutes for 16.0 points, 11.6 rebounds, 3.5 assists an 3.5 steals. About abbas, CCTV commentary guest ZhangYunSong said: “Mr Abbas is an ability quite strong player, he’s played in Beijing, so his style I am acquainted with. ShanDongDui this season’s transformation, and Mr Abbas has a lot to do to become listed on, this reduced another players within the interior defense pressure, thus allowing teammates can put more energy on the offensive end.”
1 field for nationally televised games, ShanDongDui in your own home – escape force, includes a good reputation for five wins team best start! Win the ball back, do you think of the “abbas’s law”? ShanDongDui at the outset of the growing season the outbreak, and is closely related with Mr Abbas. Tonight, in the starting line-up for that abbas eight points and 6 rebounds, 2 assists and steals, although data very general, but he in the defence and coordination is data can’t reflect the.

wholesale nike nba jerseys

josonbrant said:
Jan 19, 2013 at 3:53 am

CBA history most famous foreign aid McGrady can within this season to Qingdao team to take change isn’t known, but he’s because of the actions from the CBA brought change. As a whole for Jijie shaking fingers, Tracy McGrady on the elbow, the big event a league in recent days probably the most controversial topic, yesterday China men’s basketball team emergency new rules ban in the game, players use such as “shaking fingers” this kind of rude or teaser action.
The game,JIJIE blunt McGrady made “shaking fingers” provocative action, then McGrady in the elbow countered, referee blowing penalty McGrady foul, and not to JIJIE to blow following the penalty, the incident caused controversy, most fans think JIJIE shouldn’t do “shaking fingers” provocative action, due to this, china basketball association emergency put into previously has not been clearly prohibited “shaking fingers” movement penalty provision.
In the basketball association towards the club’s notice clearly highlights, “once again stressed the athletes to respect the audience, respect, respect the referee in the game to ban the use of all other impolite or teaser language, body language and gestures (including but not limited to wave hit, the fingers, fingers refers back to the face, etc.). If a player in the game appear afore-mentioned behavior, the referee will give warning and management. But once these provocative words and deeds cause competition order, “ZhaoShiRen” come in accordance using the relevant provisions of processing.

5 dollar snapback hats
nfl fitted hats wholesale