NakedNo, not that kind of naked! Naked as in the juice!

There’s a big ol’ canopy pitched on Upper Sproul Plaza (next to Sather Gate, you can’t miss it) and passersby can stop and taste a free sample of their popular flavors!

You all know how much we Cloggers love free food, and this little surprise definitely made walking to class a whole lot sweeter. We had a sip of our personal favorite, “Mighty Mango,” but “Green Machine” was also a tempting option.

It’s all a promotional event for Naked Juice  — and probably an attempt to garner student favor over the much-missed (and not Pepsi-owned) Odwalla — but who are we to pass up free mango deliciousness!

Image source: Jillian Wertheim, Daily Cal

Fredia Gordis said:

hey there and thank you for your information – I’ve certainly picked up anything new from right here. I did however expertise some technical points using this web site, since I experienced to reload the web site a lot of times previous to I could get it to load properly. I had been wondering if your hosting is OK? Not that I am complaining, but sluggish loading instances times will very frequently affect your placement in google and can damage your quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords. Well I am adding this RSS to my e-mail and can look out for a lot more of your respective fascinating content. Ensure that you update this again very soon..