Go BearsIn all this Occupy chaos, we hope you haven’t forgotten what really matters — it’s Big Game week! What better way is there to shamelessly encourage school spirit than … a comedy show? At first, a comedy show doesn’t seem to be so “pep n’ go” but it’s actually a great excuse to take stabs at our beloved transbay trees  (no, your mascot is not a cardinal, it’s a damn tree … kind of). And so, the Clog took some time to attend Laugh Your Axe Off.

The California Golden Overtones and UC Men’s Octet both made appearances, but it probably wasn’t what you’re used to hearing from them. The Men’s Octet sang a song called, “Stanford Girls,” to the tune of Billy Joel’s “Uptown Girls,” but inserted lines like, ” Stanford girls look just like Berkeley squirrels,” “God, she smells like sh**” and  … “whores.” Yet, they somehow sounded classy the entire time.

Cal student Stuart Thompson came out at the beginning of the show as, “openly white,” and proceeded to comment on his, “condition of Caucasia,” including the difficulties of ordering crepes and massages. However, he seemed to forget the purpose of his performance as he failed to make a single Stanfurd reference.

A past alumnus by the name of Matthew also performed, narrating how the crowd booed Tiger Woods at the 2009 Cal-Stanford game; days later, the golfer’s life fell apart. The alum credits our Berkeley booing for ruining Tiger Woods’ life and poses the question: Which Stanford heavyweight will we take down this year, California? He nominated Condoleezza Rice, but then said, “she already served under the Bush Administration.”

Image source: ben.chaney under Creative Commons

Vince said:

OMG! this is so clever. How many women did Tiger sleep with?

emu360v1.4 said:

I’ll immediately seize your rss feed as I can’t to find your email subscription link or e-newsletter service. Do you have any? Please allow me recognize so that I could subscribe. Thanks.

www.Archos.Com/Registration said:

You have undoubtedly first been quite exacting remarkable moving up this skill great weblog, Finally it was really fascinating that you can examine. Can’t just to determine anything you content inside the subsequent last seven days. Hello for your huge perks, so far, I have ever found actually compassionate such web site , and as well, reason for optimism might, as well as the great reviews the most pop other people showed, probably will assist that you decide in cases where it is usually the proper choice for you. Could be the most effective aspect.

Anquan Boldin Jersey Kids said:

a great amount of fat. Although fish and chicken seem leaner than beef, thiswhite meat can contain extra fats than when a beef is fried. It is strongly recommended for those on strict weight loss program to go for grilled meals as this doesn’t have or comprise less amount offats after the meals is

Zygfryd Nowicki said:

authentic arian foster jersey said:

2010-03-29 05:18:04 If you feel that every time you look in the mirror and see sunken cheeks and drooping skin, it is the high time to take stock of the situation of you want to look younger and appear beautiful from aging. Aging is a usual procedure that cannot be stopped up, yet, one can cr