No we don’t think anyone’s accusing us of arson, we just like making Billy Joel references.

Yet another fire broke out this morning at a west Berkeley art gallery, causes not yet known. A few people were dislodged, and a couple firemen were mildly injured – not by the fire but my a resident dog. Not only was it a dog, but it was a Chihuahua. Named Chuco. So the fire wasn’t exactly fatal, and pales in comparison to the Haste/Telegraph fire last fall. But after that fire, the one at Great China and now this one, we are starting to get frustrated. Why does Berkeley insist on being so flammable?

Not to sound like an after school special, but be safe kids! Berkeley buildings are old, weather can be dry and crazy things happen. Like our old pal Smokey, we urge you to be cautious in fire prevention, and when around spunky Chihuahuas named Chuco (we only assume he was spunky because he turned on firefighters).

Early morning fire breaks out at west Berkeley art gallery [Berkeleyside]

Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it. Look advanced to far added agreeable from you! However, how could we communicate?

Christian Louboutin Very Mix Peep Toe Pumps In Black said:

When I originally commented I clicked the “Notify me when new comments are added” checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get three emails with the same comment. Is there any way you can remove people from that service? Appreciate it!

SEO Services said:

I’m and so blessed to individual noticed this unique website. People very nearly claimed myself only just the things When i chosen to help pay attention to help in addition to next various. Delightful creating in addition to regards once intended for completing this particular not any tarif!

QuickTime Player download said:

Great content, looking forward to tomorrow’s update!

charles myrick said:

Definitely imagine that that you said. Your favourite reason appeared to be at the internet the easiest factor to be aware of. I say to you, I definitely get annoyed at the same time as people think about issues that they just do not recognise about. You controlled to hit the nail upon the highest and outlined out the whole thing with no need side-effects , people could take a signal. Will probably be again to get more. Thank you

Quedar Embarazada said:

Remarkable things here. I’m very satisfied to peer your post. Thanks so much and I am taking a look forward to touch you. Will you kindly drop me a mail?

chat latino gratis said:

I am really inspired together with your writing talents as neatly as with the format for your blog. Is that this a paid subject matter or did you modify it yourself? Either way keep up the nice high quality writing, it is uncommon to peer a great weblog like this one nowadays..

samsung 1080p hdtv said:

Rarely I come across quality reading content that keeps my attention. This is an excellent, well-written and researched article that has given me many things to consider on this topic. http://www.samsung1080phdtv.net/

laser hair removal in dublin said:

You can definitely see your expertise in the paintings you write. The arena hopes for even more passionate writers like you who aren’t afraid to mention how they believe. Always go after your heart.