Everyone has some kind of key that is precious to them. My precious … sorry, we digress.

So  keys can open many things: cars, lockers, dorm facilities, apartments, marshmallow containers and the list goes on. How do you store such an important tool? In your hair, right?  The Clog spied an interesting way to store a dorm key in a class … we couldn’t help but snap a creepy candid photo!

Storing the special spiky things (or not in some cases) can be simple as putting ‘em in a pocket or jingling them on a lanyard. But that’s normal. As a Clog reader, you should read up on some unique ways to hang your keys. It’s only fair. We especially like the Lego key holder. Classy, yet functional.

On the side note, what’s with all this rain?!

Sun where did you go? D:

Image source: Bon Jin Koo, Daily Cal

I am extremely impressed with your writing skills as well as with the layout on your weblog. Is this a paid theme or did you modify it yourself? Anyway keep up the nice quality writing, it’s rare to see a nice blog like this one nowadays..

Teofil Sokołowski said:

Wojtek Jabłoński said:

Rosetta Stone said:

as means of expressing one’s thoughts and…

opinions. then, they gradually became a tool for publicity for celebrity and paparazzi. later, blogs were picked up by the business world and used as a tool to promote their sites, create more online presence, and expand their businesses. from simple…

jeux nintendo ds said:

Some genuinely wonderful weblog posts on this internet internet site , regards for contribution. 445594

Nasenkorrektur said:

It is a shame you don

e-bike said:

Definitely imagine that which you stated. Your favourite justification appeared to be at the net the simplest factor to bear in mind of. I say to you, I definitely get annoyed even as other folks consider worries that they just don’t recognize about. You controlled to hit the nail upon the top as neatly as defined out the whole thing with no need side effect , people could take a signal. Will likely be again to get more. Thank you Tom

tiger woods blog said:

The Spirit of the Lord is with them that fear him. 941654

RosettaStone Reviews said:

Wow! This could be one particular of the most helpful blogs We

novoline tricks said:
May 7, 2012 at 7:26 am

camping have been the most effective activity that we can have during the summer, i enjoy to roast marshmallows on a campfire` 665844

pletcherlwh said:

Labour cost is not a key thing to consider for Chinese language suppliers so they could afford in making quite a few little resources effective at moulding, express, Four pencils at the same time. These tools tire out fairly quickly however http://www.montblancpenstock.com/montblanc-etoile-fountain-pen.html substitution prices are negligible and therefore you don’t have so they can amortise this specific expense in to the model expense of your advertising coop.