Even puppies have rainbow love

Even puppies have rainbow love

If there’s one celebration San Francisco is known for, it’s gay pride weekend. Before leaving the Bay Area, attending at least one LGBT parade is a must. This summer is the perfect time to start.

The festivities include a Dyke March this Saturday, starting in Dolores Park at 6 p.m. with the Pink Saturday After-Party running until 11 p.m. “Men are asked to be allies and support from the sidelines”, reads the website. Don’t worry boys, you’ll get your chances to join in.

Apparently the big event this year is Juanita’s Party, which everyone is buzzing about and which will be donating all proceeds ($25 cover charge for admission) to the SF LGBT Center. You can expect to see lots of glitter, rainbow and pink abounding — in fact, our eyes have been assaulted with far too much hot pink in gay pride website viewing.

Dress up or wear nothing, and be sure to pre-game. We can’t really express the craziness and fun of gay pride weekend — you’ll just have to check it out yourself.

And if you’re not a gay pride supporter, we’ll just leave you with this wonderful video of our favorite president bringing down the house … in a different way.

Any suggestions as to what our next item should be on the summer bucket list? Feel free to comment below, or email us at [email protected]!

Image source: Guillaume Paumier under Creative Commons