occ3

They’re baaack! Occupy the Farmers broke into the Gill Tract research land Saturday morning to harvest the crops they had planted during their occupying spree in May. But that’s not all. In an effort to show how much food was going to waste, protestors left bolted lettuce in front of the Chancellor’s house.

A note was taped to his door, saying things like “You can’t beet us, so lettuce farm already.” Dear lord. That’s effective — we’re not getting our way, so we’re gonna leave some smelly-ass lettuce in front of the Chancellor’s door. That’s gonna change his mind.

We received an email informing us of the Farmers shenanigans — here are a few photographic gems:

Farmers marchin’ up to have their voices heard and lettuce smelled:

occ4

Here they come

Bolted lettuce for Birgie:

occ5

Perhaps the fumes will infect him and sway his position

A note for the Chance:

A love letter for Robert

A love letter for Robert

Image source: The Gill Tract Farm Collective (all), Courtesy

store inexpensive christian louboutin heels at theauthenticnike.com ,Click Here said:
Jul 13, 2012 at 6:35 pm

hello there and thank you for your info ?I have certainly picked up something new from right here. I did however expertise several technical points using this website, since I experienced to reload the site a lot of times previous to I could get it to load properly. I had been wondering if your hosting is OK? Not that I am complaining, but slow loading instances times will sometimes affect your placement in google and can damage your high quality score if ads and marketing with Adwords. Well I adding this RSS to my e-mail and can look out for a lot more of your respective fascinating content. Make sure you update this again very soon..

a8594645 said:

I’ve said that least 8594645 times. SKC was here…