Telegraph

We would like to first apologize for not providing a beautiful photograph of the man himself to enhance this mediocre article (yeah, we know you don’t come here for the writing). Twiggy, as he likes to go by, is a little camera shy per se — maybe he thinks that a photo captures a part of his soul, but then again he doesn’t seem like a Zoolander fan.

Twiggy is a vendor on the clean and friendly Telegraph Avenue. He is known for his hair wraps, macrame bracelets and tie dye shirts — and to us, the fact that we can’t guess his age (perhaps he’ll live forever). He told us about the the time he got involved in artwork, his interest heightened during his intense Deadhead — followers of the band The Grateful Dead — years. While waiting in line for concerts, he and his Deadheads would braid each other’s hair and add beads and color to the braids (we picture something a little less girly).

At another time that is also impossible for him to associate with a date, he realized that he could sell his artwork to the public. He told us that he is living the dream — who wouldn’t want to get paid for braiding and accessorizing someone’s hair?

And that is Twiggy. To get a flavor of his work, which we couldn’t provide pictures of, head over to Telegraph. Maybe ask his age?

Image source: The Illusionist under Creative Commons

website about cheapest christian louboutin said:
Jul 13, 2012 at 4:55 pm

I simply had to appreciate you again. I’m not certain the things that I would’ve followed in the absence of these suggestions contributed by you about this topic. It became a real hard matter in my circumstances, however , understanding your specialized style you dealt with it made me to jump for delight. I am just happy for your work and thus trust you are aware of a powerful job your are undertaking instructing other individuals using your webblog. More than likely you have never met any of us.

a7896513 said:

I’ve said that least 7896513 times. SKC was here…