Funny Santa Pics
Back in the beginning of November, we could not believe the stores were already starting to churn out the holiday tunes. It’s an unspoken cultural rule that pre-Thanksgiving is too early for these things! Those greedy holiday music producers and their corporate power grabs …

But now, whether you believe it or not, we’re getting into that time the department stores thought was a month ago. Thanksgiving is over, and if you’re lucky, your food comas are too. Thus, it’s holiday music time.

The jingle-belling and sleigh-ride-together-with-you-ing is probably getting a little tiresome, so we thought we’d share some holiday tunes that are a bit left field: the more silly, outrageous, and hilarious, the better! Here’s to a jolly holiday season.

*************************************************

1. Julian Casablancas- “I Wish It Was Christmas Today” [From the classic SNL sketch]
  2. Fitz and the Tantrums- “Santa Stole My Lady”
  3. Sufjan Stevens- “Come On! Let’s Boogey to the Elf Dance!” [PS Mr. Stevens has a whole Christmas box set out now! 5 discs chock full of cheer.]
  4. Stephen Colbert- “Another Christmas Song”
  5. Garfunkel and Oates- “Present Face”
  6. The Maccabeats- “Candlelight”
  7. Bob and Doug McKenzie- “12 Days of Christmas”
  8. The Killers- “Don’t Shoot Me Santa”
  9. Adam Sandler- “The Hannukah Song”
  10. South Park- “Cartman Tries to Sing ‘O Holy Night’”

**************************************************

Image Credit: Scott Clark, via Creative Commons

cheap youth nfl jerseys'blog said:
Nov 27, 2012 at 4:56 am

Do you have a spam problem on this site; I also am a blogger, and I was wondering your situation; many of us have created some nice practices and we are looking to trade methods with other folks, please shoot me an e-mail if interested.

.idrija-lace.com/extras/ said:

by Samuel Goldwyn.|”No one can sincerely try to help another without helping himself.” by Charles Dudley Warner.|”Communism, like any other revealed religion, is largely made up of prophecies.” by H.L. Mencken.|”In a full heart there is room for everything, and in an empty heart there is room for nothing.” by Antonio Porchia.|”When love is in excess it brings a man nor honor nor any worthiness.” by Euripides.|”Those who are lifting

PPM said:

I liked as much as you’ll receive carried out right here. The cartoon is tasteful, your authored subject matter stylish. however, you command get bought an nervousness over that you would like be turning in the following. ill undoubtedly come more in the past again since exactly the same nearly very frequently within case you defend this increase.